Meijer Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

Hmmmmmmmm...I'll probably end up going with their 1,200 TC sheets over Kmart's 1,000 TC sheets..these are tad more expensive but come with 4 pillow cases rather than 2, a higher thread ct, and will save me from having to order online through Kmart....I'm intrigued/annoyed by the Apple Watch deal (first off I still haven't decided if I want one or not)...$100 off your next shopping trip on Apple Watches $249+ but they fail to state how much a series 1 is and they do not have them online on their website...if it was $249 that coupon would make it essentially cheaper than the one I was eyeballing at Target....but I can't decide if it would be worth the hassle as I usually do not shop at Meijer (I feel they're over priced on things I buy regularly).  :insane:

Hmmmmmmmm...I'll probably end up going with their 1,200 TC sheets over Kmart's 1,000 TC sheets..these are tad more expensive but come with 4 pillow cases rather than 2, a higher thread ct, and will save me from having to order online through Kmart....I'm intrigued/annoyed by the Apple Watch deal (first off I still haven't decided if I want one or not)...$100 off your next shopping trip on Apple Watches $249+ but they fail to state how much a series 1 is and they do not have them online on their website...if it was $249 that coupon would make it essentially cheaper than the one I was eyeballing at Target....but I can't decide if it would be worth the hassle as I usually do not shop at Meijer (I feel they're over priced on things I buy regularly). :insane:

Saw a special on tv about thread counts. Doesn't necessarily mean better sheets anymore. They use thinner threads to boost the thread count in some cases. And they spray a softener on sheets so they feel really soft, but it washes out.

Sent from my SM-G930V using GottaDEAL mobile app

Does it really say the open 6am on Thursday?

Sent from my SM-G930V using GottaDEAL mobile app

Yeah Meijer doesn't actually close on Thanksgiving, so you can, as Kash mentioned, get there early (and for electronics, they're already lining up Wednesday night), find what you're looking for, and get in line for it. My Meijer usually posts a map at the entrances to show where some of the bigger items are going to be.