Post a Black Friday Song Title & Win T-Shirts [Winners Posted]

Brad

It's the final t-shirt contest of the year. We have to end them sooner to give the post office time to ship your shirt in time for Black Friday.

The last movie contest was fun and got a lot of clever responses, so let's try something similar:

To enter, post the title and artist of an existing song that could also be title of a Black Friday-themed song.

Important: make sure your song has not already been posted in the thread or it will not count for the contest.

Entries will be accepted until 7pm EST on Sunday, November 12th. At that point I'll randomly select 20 winners from all eligible entries and you will each win a Black Friday t-shirt!

You can post more than one song in your post, but you only get one entry per member. Also try to keep all your songs in one single post.

If you've already won a shirt, you can't win another but feel free to post a song anyway. Good luck to everyone :)

And don't forget that if you want to order more Black Friday shirts, until the 12th you can still do that here.

http://i.gottadeal.com/main/images/merch/contestshirts.png

I came up with several, but I don't want to take more than my share, so I'll just post these 2 :). They're older songs, so probably no one else would pick them anyway.

Have I Got a Deal For You - Reba

Help Me Make it Thru the Night - Sammi Smith

Creed- With Arms Wide Open
Switchfoot- Dare You To Move
dc Talk- Between You and Me
Larry Norman- I Wish We'd All Been Ready
Relient K- Pressing On
The Benjamin Gate- Lay It Down
Audio Adrenaline- Hands and Feet

Ok, so my mindset was 90's and other Christian songs, but you get the idea.