LAST DAY! Kohl's 50% off Specials + 30% off & Free Ship w/Kohl's Charge + Earn K Cash + more

Fishboysmom

Last Day!

Check your email for up to 40% off Mystery coupon.

SPLURGE30 for 30% off with Kohl's Charge.

SHIP4FREE for free shipping with Kohl's Charge.

HOME10 for $10 off $50 in Home department. Select styles.

QUICK15 for 15% off.

DIAMOND20 for 20% off Fine & Silver Jewelry. Select styles.

VETSDAY for $10 off $25 Today Only 11/10. expired

PLAYTIME10 for $10 off $50 Melissa & Doug toy purchase. expired

Earn $10 Kohl's Cash for every $50 spent.

Get $5 Kohl's Cash when you choose store pickup. Limit one offer per customer per day. Details.

Earn $5 Yes2You Rewards for every $100 spent.

Redeem Kohl's Cash earned 11/2 - 11/7.

Free shipping with a $50 purchase, or choose free store pickup where available.
Edited by Fishboysmom
  • Like 1

Does anybody else's Kohl's email from today say "Plus earn 3x rewards all November long!"? Do you have any info?

I get Kohl's emails on two accounts, and only the one attached to my Kohl's account says that. And when I click the link, it just takes me to the main Kohl's page, even if I'm signed in. And adding things to my cart, it still shows only 1x. Any ideas?

Shopping this weekend, and for the bf sale will rack up a lot of points if that's so!

Does anybody else's Kohl's email from today say "Plus earn 3x rewards all November long!"? Do you have any info?

I get Kohl's emails on two accounts, and only the one attached to my Kohl's account says that. And when I click the link, it just takes me to the main Kohl's page, even if I'm signed in. And adding things to my cart, it still shows only 1x. Any ideas?

Shopping this weekend, and for the bf sale will rack up a lot of points if that's so!

I see it in my email as well. Just opened a chat with customer service. I'll post answer in a few minutes.

Update: Customer Service said no. Asked me for a copy of email.

Edited by Fishboysmom
  • Like 1

Today's Beauty Deals

Note: coupons do not apply other than SHIP4FREE. However, you are able to earn and redeem Kohl's Cash and YES2YOU Rewards on this product.

Choose free store pickup and you will get $5 Kohl's Cash.

25% off ALL Butter London Cosmetics

50% off ALL H2O+ Body and Skin Care

2505247?wid=260&hei=260&op_sharp
Edited by Fishboysmom

Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean Dual Ended Lip Gloss & Lipstick by LORAC $13. Was $26

Note: coupons do not apply other than SHIP4FREE. However, you are able to earn and redeem Kohl's Cash and YES2YOU Rewards on this product.

2881158?wid=260&hei=260&op_sharpen=1   + more colors

Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean Eyeshadow Palette & Eyeliner by LORAC $26. Was $52

2881113?wid=300&hei=300&op_sharpen=1

I don't have a kohls card yet. Is there a reason to wait to get one? Are there certain times a year they do specials for new applicants or anything? I remember back in the day Target would give a big discount on the day you got your card, for example. I didn't know if that happened anymore.

Christmas Stocking Stuffer Jewelry $3.85 - $6.16 w/fs after codes SPLURGE30 and SHIP4FREE. Was $10 - $16

Choose free store pickup and you will get $5 Kohl's Cash

I don’t see the 5 dollars in Kohl’s cash. I am using my card but it’s not showing up. Thanks

Make sure you are signed in, are choosing store pickup, and that the product is available at the store you are choosing.

Also, this Kohl's Cash will not show up in your cart like regular Kohl's Cash does. After you pick up your item, you will receive a pickup confirmation email and that will contain the $5 Kohl's Cash.

However, you will see this above the items in your shopping bag:

qualified.png Your $5 Kohl's Cash will be included in your store pickup confirmation email details

Edited by Fishboysmom

Instant Pot Duo 6 quart 7-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker $69.99 after codes HOME10 and SPLURGE30. Was $129.99

Plus you will earn $10 Kohl's Cash and get free shipping.

3056467?wid=260&hei=260&op_sharp

Instant Pot Duo 8 quart 7-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker $90.99 after codes HOME10 and SPLURGE30. Was $149.99

Plus you will earn $10 Kohl's Cash and get free shipping.

3056467?wid=260&hei=260&op_sharp

Edited by Fishboysmom