What are your Black Friday annoyances?

Brad

I really dislike the Thursday start times but honestly my 2 biggest pet peeves are rude people and parents who don’t pay any attention to their kids and let them be horrible. I’m not talking about whining or yelling or kids running in the store or even kids who are having a tantrum because they are clearly tired (kids are kids, it happens and it’s no big deal to me). It’s the kids that are ripping up displays or taking items out of packaging or who purposely throw products in the aisle or who try to trip other customers that bother me. It’s when they do something bad or malicious intentionally that really gets under my skin, and then when their parent sees it and does nothing about that just makes me sooooo angry inside. Phew, that was a lot more than I expected when I started this post. Thanks for the space to vent in!

Sent from my iPad using GottaDEAL

• Like 2

We were in Meijer 3 little kids in a buggy yelling and screaming and playing around standing up in the buggy and stuff. Didn't see their parents anywhere. BAD parents bother me not the kids themselves, they are just a product of them.

Yeaa I saw several kids tat just looked miserable and I felt so bad. 

• Like 1

Sales on Friday that are "biggest sale of the year", then come Cyber Monday the exact same items are cheaper!  Ran into that today.  I ordered 3 of an item on their sale of 25% off $150 or more for gifts.  Now today they are running a B2G1 sale.  Could have saved myself $12.50.  This is a smaller business that usually doesn't offer sales, so that's why I bought it then.

Had 2 other places do the same thing.  Clinique had 25% off and then all of a sudden it was 25% off plus a full sized item.  The Body Shop had 40% for BF and now it's 50% off for CM.  Guess I will have to hold off unless I'm sure it won't go cheaper.

Sales on Friday that are "biggest sale of the year", then come Cyber Monday the exact same items are cheaper!  Ran into that today.  I ordered 3 of an item on their sale of 25% off $150 or more for gifts.  Now today they are running a B2G1 sale.  Could have saved myself $12.50.  This is a smaller business that usually doesn't offer sales, so that's why I bought it then.

Had 2 other places do the same thing.  Clinique had 25% off and then all of a sudden it was 25% off plus a full sized item.  The Body Shop had 40% for BF and now it's 50% off for CM.  Guess I will have to hold off unless I'm sure it won't go cheaper.

Go ask for the difference. If they refuse. Return the items and re-buy them at the discounted rate. 

Go ask for the difference. If they refuse. Return the items and re-buy them at the discounted rate. 

I would except that they are located in western PA (I'm in Delaware) and they don't offer free returns.  Would cost me more to ship them back than what I would save.  Next year if I want anything from them I will just wait.  Luckily I didn't buy anything from The Body Shop as I was having problems with their website, was just annoying.  Clinique?  Oh well, again I will wait until CM next year if I need anything again.

I would except that they are located in western PA (I'm in Delaware) and they don't offer free returns. Would cost me more to ship them back than what I would save. Next year if I want anything from them I will just wait. Luckily I didn't buy anything from The Body Shop as I was having problems with their website, was just annoying. Clinique? Oh well, again I will wait until CM next year if I need anything again.

That stinks. I would hope they would waive it during the holidays