What are your Black Friday annoyances?

Brad

I don't know if I'd consider it Black Friday as much as I would an "every time I go shopping" annoyance....people who act completely oblivious to the existence of others...hogging the aisles, standing directly in the middle of the aisle so no one can get around them...standing in front of particular items forever without realizing that others may need access to where they are standing.....people who can't control their screaming, bratty, need-their-a$$-busted children....I'll stop there [emoji23] But seriously, I try my absolute best to look around me every few minutes at the store to make sure I'm not standing in someone's way...if I need to stop in an aisle to look at something, I pull myself and my cart as far over to the side as possible....people just aren't courteous.

Sent from my iPhone using GottaDEAL

Edited by stewarta4
  • Like 11

Associates that don't know where ad items are. Stood in line for what felt like forever one time and when the paper came off - it was the wrong one! Too late to get the one I wanted by then. (I do have to say, it was a one time thing and the associates in every store we shop in are usually very helpful considering the stress they are under).

• Like 2

Standing in line for hours only for it to be a free for all with line jumpers when the doors open.  Not handing out numbers for big ticket door buster items.  Not limiting the number of big ticket items per person when there is a limited amount and the teenager who pushed past you is taking them all.  Ok, now I am starting to sound old.  Oh, and, get off my lawn.

• Like 7

I agree with everything above plus one. The only store we go to that still has a line waiting outside instead of inside is Menards. I know we are outside, but every year it seems like we are standing right next to a smoker who insists on blowing their cigarette smoke right in our direction. Very annoying considering everything that is known now about smoking and second-hand smoke. Sorry if I'm offending any smokers, but my sinuses are very sensitive to the smoke.

• Like 2

Thursday openings!!!!!! 

People who decide this is the time they should do their weekly grocery shopping.

Or that this is the time to browse around and figure out what all the cameras do...and what memory card they would need....and what cables go to what....

• Like 3

Thanksgiving Day Sales!!! instead of the true BF sales

shopping carts I just cant stand them in the small  lines, get a central location with somebody to man it and fill it that way in no way do they belong in lines around the electronics department where 3/4 of the people are trying to get by at and cant because everyone has a stupid buggy

Every year at WM i push the buggies out of my way as i try to scoot by and the people just give me these dirty looks

I agree with all the above

Linejumpers, sideliners who try to slide in with the crowd, people who try to fit buggies in small places, declined credit card transactions, disrespect people, late comers who stand there and complain about the door busters being gone, unruly kids, bad hygiene, loud talkers, crooked wigs, only 4 registers open when you have 20, etc

• Like 2

I agree with everything above plus one. The only store we go to that still has a line waiting outside instead of inside is Menards. I know we are outside, but every year it seems like we are standing right next to a smoker who insists on blowing their cigarette smoke right in our direction. Very annoying considering everything that is known now about smoking and second-hand smoke. Sorry if I'm offending any smokers, but my sinuses are very sensitive to the smoke.

Me too...cigarette smoke is a migraine trigger for me
  • Like 1

Smelly people, please at least put on deodorant people! Or shower! Latecomers getting upset about doorbusters being gone, unattended children. People yelling at tired children. Taking product early.

Sure I'll come up with more in a while.

• Like 1

Kmart doesn't order more inventory based on the sales, whatever they have on stock is usually it...unattended children; it gets crazy out there...people who don't know how to use their worda; excuse me, please and thank you...slow moving cashiers who are clearly showing they don't want to be there...

Sent from my SM-G930V using GottaDEAL mobile app

• Like 1

Smelly people, please at least put on deodorant people! Or shower! Latecomers getting upset about doorbusters being gone, unattended children. People yelling at tired children. Taking product early.

Sure I'll come up with more in a while.

LOL!  I wasn't going to say smelly people but lord have mercy yes!!!  

• Like 1

My biggest pet peeve isn't so much children, but people who bring babies with them.  It's dangerous and its just wrong in my opinion.

As for online, my biggest pet peeve is ordering from Gamestop.  It seems every year I would have to contact customer service for one reason or another.  That stopped as I stopped playing games as much, but last year Best Buy took their place.