JCPenney will open stores at 2pm on Thanksgiving Day

Fishboysmom

Even though I am 100% PRO family time - I guess this is good for those that have to work on Black Friday (policeman, other retail workers, waiters & waitresses, postal workers, doctors, nurses, etc) - at least they still have a shot at the deals. Just trying to put a positive spin on it. ♥

• Like 1

The coupon giveaway gets me. I go with my daughter if she wants to go. I won $100 one year. I'm hooked. lol

Isn't the coupon given at some other time on Friday? I feel like I remember they didn't give them at opening on THursday, but instead made oyu come back on Friday to get the coupon.  Different now?

• 2 weeks later...

Isn't the coupon given at some other time on Friday? I feel like I remember they didn't give them at opening on THursday, but instead made oyu come back on Friday to get the coupon. Different now?

It looks like they are changing things up this year with the coupons. The first page of the ad says to get in store early Thursday for the coupons and they are only while supplies last. I even went to page 61 of the add and went through all the fine print and there is no mention of other days/times when coupons would be handed out. I can’t get there on Thursday which stinks as I always looked forward to this coupon. ☹️ Edited by budgetsRsexy

I was looking for the boot selection to make notes and realized a lot of the BF prices are live right now! Most of everything I had noted is at the sale price for their ad! So excited! One store down. Hahahahahahahhaaaaaa[emoji322][emoji322]

Sent from my iPhone using GottaDEAL