Belk Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

I don't think I've ever heard of Belk????

Sent from my SM-G930V using GottaDEAL mobile app

Love Belk.  Another department store resembling Dillard's and somewhat JCP/Kohls.  They carry designer brand handbags, clothes and beauty products but also have a nice selection of their own brands.  

We have a smallish store here but the big stores are nice.  I like it better than Dillard's actually.  

Love Belk.  Another department store resembling Dillard's and somewhat JCP/Kohls.  They carry designer brand handbags, clothes and beauty products but also have a nice selection of their own brands.  

We have a smallish store here but the big stores are nice.  I like it better than Dillard's actually.  

It's likely those that haven't ever heard of Belk also haven't heard of Dillard's, either.  :sidesplit   I think they are both just in the south/southeast.

We had Leggett here in Virginia and they went out back in the early 90s. Belk is the parent company, but their stores are no longer in Virginia. I still get ads for them because they are in North Carolina (next door).

Oh how I miss Belk! Used to go there all the time growing up in North Eastern KY...My first BF living in Cincinnati I was very disappointed to discover that we have none around here! We do have Dillard's, however. 

Edited by stewarta4