REDcard holders get early access to 150+ Black Friday deals on 11/22

Brad

I agree that if you were looking for the "big" doorbusters this was a huge disappointment.

However, I coordinate "adopt a family" at my elementary school and selection of children's clothes on sale was SPECTACULAR.  Nice clothes at cheap prices means happy students!!!

Thanks for posting about the early access initially, Brad.  I appreciate it!

• Like 1

I agree that if you were looking for the "big" doorbusters this was a huge disappointment.

However, I coordinate "adopt a family" at my elementary school and selection of children's clothes on sale was SPECTACULAR.  Nice clothes at cheap prices means happy students!!!

Thanks for posting about the early access initially, Brad.  I appreciate it!

Your positivity is making the rest of us look bad. LOL

• Like 4

so annoyed, woke up with alarm for ad- turned it off and went back to bed with sick dog. Came to work, loaded stuff in cart and now its INCONVENIENTLY asking for CC# which is NOT in my purse and also not available on redcard website statements. Phooey, left card at home after dropping some stuff off in between running errands and nobody is home. Oh well, didnt need any of it :/

so annoyed, woke up with alarm for ad- turned it off and went back to bed with sick dog. Came to work, loaded stuff in cart and now its INCONVENIENTLY asking for CC# which is NOT in my purse and also not available on redcard website statements. Phooey, left card at home after dropping some stuff off in between running errands and nobody is home. Oh well, didnt need any of it :/

Call customer service? Might have to verify identity (thoroughly), but they may be able to give you your card number? (Thinking I do that with other store cards I've inadvertently been without.) 

Does any of your stuff include a giftcard? It always makes me reenter my cc when I have a gc- promo or purchased. If so and you remove it you may be able to checkout.