REDcard holders get early access to 150+ Black Friday deals on 11/22

Brad

Disappointed with Target.  They said all Red Card customers would get free shipping and now they have places minimum orders for free shipping saying this item does is not eligible for shipping unless your order totals $35 or more. 

• Like 1

Yes that's what it looks like on the iPad usually made for a good deal on those and also on the other Apple products. I was hoping for it on the new Apple Watch Series 3. I want one for my wife. I got her one a couple years ago and then we used the gift card to do more shopping with them. She didn't know what I picked up and had no idea what I bought to get the gift card.

Disappointed with Target.  They said all Red Card customers would get free shipping and now they have places minimum orders for free shipping saying this item does is not eligible for shipping unless your order totals $35 or more. 

What kinds of items do you see that on?

Disappointed with Target.  They said all Red Card customers would get free shipping and now they have places minimum orders for free shipping saying this item does is not eligible for shipping unless your order totals $35 or more

You have to meet $35 if you don't have a Redcard for free shipping. Even before Target raised their free shipping minimum to $35, there were random items that had a handling free or had a shipping threshold that you had to meet. And right now, there's free shipping for everyone.

I saw a few things in the target ad. Target is usually down my list, but I have over $400 in gift cards that I want to use. I see they have the $300 in gift cards with a new Samsung note (which my son wants-win/win deal since he pays for phone and I get 1/2 of the gift cards), also they have my daughter's just dance 2018 for $25, amazon fire hd 10" tablets for $100 (i need 3 tablets)....the majority of my list covered by my gift cards!!! If they add a few items before then that I like, that will work too. Not to mention, I have a red card. You even get 5% off of the cell phone tax if you use it! Unfortunately, I cannot use the red card and the gift cards at the same time!

Edited by mgreen

• 2 weeks later...

I had planned to stay up tonight to get something at target tonight. Can't really remember what at the moment right now...

But I went and got sick, and now all I can think about is Theraflu and bedtime.

Maybe whatever it is I wanted will be available in the morning.

And I'll remember.

I've been thinking all day that it starts at midnight central. I'm glad they set me straight in the webcast. I should learn to read, and retain. LOL

I wish it were midnight CST!  LOL.  Luckily I don't work tomorrow so I will set my alarm for 1:55 AM.  Hopefully I'll get what I want then be able to go back to sleep.  

Edited by HanShotFirst
  • Like 1