GottaDEAL Black Friday Live! 2017 Webcast Schedule

bigjimslade

“This is Big Jim Slade, GottaDeal.com, Black Friday Live……”

Hi Everyone! I am sorry this is late getting up but I have been busy with work. I have some great webcasts planned so here is the run down.

Bookmark our webcast site and tell your friends.......

Every year YOU have made our webcasts a great successes and they are growing. Use the website below to make things easy this year and streamlined. Here you can view the webcast, answer trivia and ask your Black Friday questions. Please take a moment and bookmark the site.

http://www.blackfridaywebcast.com

Webcast Schedule

This is a peek at our webcast schedule for this year. Like anything it can change. The best way to keep up with our webcast schedule is to...

Follow us on our Livestream page

Check the GottaDeal.com forums daily

In years past I have done Saturday webcasts but also webcasts when the major ads leak. This year I am going to do two a week. This way everyone can plan around the webcasts. With it being holiday season there is a lot going on. Everything from church to scouts. This will also help our viewers who have kids and need to plan around dinner time and if you are on the west coast plan around traffic/going home time.

Nov 7th - Tuesday

Nov 11th - Saturday

Nov 15th - Wednesday

Nov 18th - Saturday

Nov 20th - Monday

Nov 21th - Tuesday

All webcasts will start at 7pm Central Time. Below are the time zones
UTC – 1:00AM - Next Day
Eastern – 8:00PM
Central – 7:00PM
Mountain – 6:00PM
Pacific – 5:00PM
Alaska – 4:00PM
Aleutian Islands – 4:00PM
Hawaii – 3:00PM
Guam – 11:00AM - Next Day

I hope everyone can make our webcasts and that find value in them. Post any questions you may have. Have a great Black Friday season and see you on the air!

• Like 5

Great webcast! Great info and easy to follow along with the ads and thanks for the tip on the Instapot!

It's funny how when scrolling through forums, or social media, we glance at the user's picture instead of reading the name.  I saw this post and thought "I didn't say that, where did that come from?", because the pictures are the same.  LOL

• Like 1

It's funny how when scrolling through forums, or social media, we glance at the user's picture instead of reading the name. I saw this post and thought "I didn't say that, where did that come from?", because the pictures are the same. LOL

I had to change my name because nobody knew my real name

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using GottaDEAL mobile app

• Like 1