Target Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

Looks like they snuck in a new page in the ad after I posted it last night. The page shows up on Target's scan between page 7 and 8 (but has no page number on the bottom corners).

I added it to the end of the scans on the site. You can view that page here:

http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/BlackFridayScans/Target/41

The PDF has also been updated with the new page (and I removed the 4 pages for today's sale since after today they won't be useful)

The 32 GB iPad for $249.99 is the thing I was hoping for here. Now, to wait and see if Walmart and/or Best Buy match or beat that price. I would like to take advantage of my red card discount though but I don't know that I will be near a Target store on Thanksgiving Day. Edited by HanShotFirst

I myself am disappointed, Target usually has t one of the best if not the Best sale but this year it seems more like a regular Weekly sale. I’m not looking for a particular item this so maybe thats why but they good deals for some. Everyone have a wonderful Black Friday. [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using GottaDEAL

• Like 1

I myself am disappointed, Target usually has t one of the best if not the Best sale but this year it seems more like a regular Weekly sale. I’m not looking for a particular item this so maybe thats why but they good deals for some. Everyone have a wonderful Black Friday. [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using GottaDEAL

same here it looked just like a regular sale flyer to me

Sent from my iPad using GottaDEAL

I'm looking at the games, and I know they don't have every game listed that they'll have on sale. My question is, if they have a game on one format, is it probably the same price on another format?  Specifically, I need Injustice 2 for the PS4. They show it in the ad for $25 on Xbox One.  Odds of it being $25 on the PS4 as well?

I'm looking at the games, and I know they don't have every game listed that they'll have on sale. My question is, if they have a game on one format, is it probably the same price on another format?  Specifically, I need Injustice 2 for the PS4. They show it in the ad for $25 on Xbox One.  Odds of it being $25 on the PS4 as well?

yes

• Like 1

Mama told me tonight that my daughter wants the $85 motorized motorcycle for my not-quite-3yo grandson. And mama wants to go get it.

I'm not sure what sounds like less fun. Trying to get that big door buster. Trying to get it with mama, and then standing in the target line. (She's never done BF opening at target). Or driving 3 hours to the emergency room when he gets hurt. :(

I will definitely see if this is available online.

• Like 1

Mama told me tonight that my daughter wants the $85 motorized motorcycle for my not-quite-3yo grandson. And mama wants to go get it.

I'm not sure what sounds like less fun. Trying to get that big door buster. Trying to get it with mama, and then standing in the target line. (She's never done BF opening at target). Or driving 3 hours to the emergency room when he gets hurt. :(

I will definitely see if this is available online.

Well, I can't help you with the shopping with Mama, but I can try to set your mind at ease about the boy getting hurt.  Those little 6 volt ride ons don't go very fast. As long as he has room to ride, he'll be fine :).

• Like 2

The buy one get one Pokemon cards might be my only interest this year. Unless can use the 20% off on video game consols. Then would spend the $50 and get my Switch there for 20% off later.

Well I have never said this before but I think I am actually going to skip Target this year. I didn't see anything that was any great deal. I'm disappointed I expect a lot more out of Target.

Sent from my iPad using GottaDEAL