Target Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

I hate when these big ads come out in the middle of the night when nobody is up :P

I'm up and I'm super excited!!! The fact that this ad just dropped makes me think WalMart and Best Buy won't be far behind. All of which lines up with when they dropped last year. I'm also potentially excited about the today only deals mentioned.

• Like 5

Possibly, maybe, slightly interested in the 1st gen Apple watch for myself...not quite sure I want one enough, though. I know I definitely want one of the older generations if I do end up getting one...other than that, it looks like I won't even be going to Target this year...it sucks  :no: (not to sound ungrateful, as I'm very thankful for all the hard work that is put into getting these ads up!)

Edited by stewarta4

I’m up and not finding sale prices yet. I want the LaLa Land blu ray dvd combo and it is showing regular price. Guess I will check back later

Yeah, I found their ad a little earlier than they intended it to go live and their site isn't updated yet. Give it a few more hours.

• Like 2

The ad says they open at 6pm, close at midnight and re-open at 6am. Did they do that last year?

this is the first year for target to close at midnight and reopen at 6am. I won’t be surprised if we see more of this happening with other retailers due to how dead and slow the stores get after midnight.

Sent from my iPhone using GottaDEAL

• Like 1

for the past 3 years i have been the first in line at Target, but this year I will take my chances of hitting Walmart first and then going into Target, hopefully i can get most of everything i need at Walmart. the Cars 3 movie is the only worry i have

Note that pages 2-5 are for an early access sale going on today only in stores and online. Once that sale is over, we'll remove those pages from the site and the 40-page ad will become the final 36-page ad.

Where does it say that "TODAY ONLY" refers to today, Monday November 6th?? Sale prices aren't showing on their website.

Sent from my iPhone using GottaDEAL

Where does it say that "TODAY ONLY" refers to today, Monday November 6th?? Sale prices aren't showing on their website.

The ad was posted on the Flipp app (which Target provides the ads for) with the dates November 6-22. Keep in mind that they did this early access sale the last few years when they posted their ad online during this week in November and the sale was always this early.

Last year however the ad was posted on Target.com late at night and the sale was the following day, so it's possible that the Flipp app jumped the gun posting it at midnight and Target won't post it themselves until late tonight and the one-day sale will actually take place tomorrow. The longer Target waits to post the ad themselves, the more I believe this might be the case.

• Like 1

Sorry if this question is dumb lol....I was checking out the iPhone SE for DD15. If I’m reading this correctly then if I get this phone I HAVE to use Total Wireless for airtime/coverage?? Thanks in advance.

Correct. Usually you have to use the service for a year and then they will unlock the phone so you can use it elsewhere.