What's your Black Friday budget this year?

Rockfordmom

I use a combination of cash and credit and other people's money which is a tremendous responsibility. I also save my change starting January 1st and use it for incidentals and to also see how much accumulates so I can make a purchase like movies or other smaller items.

I usually like to say that $2,000 is budgeted for this event but so many factors are involved that it is hard to stick to that figure since other people are involved.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using GottaDEAL mobile app

• Like 2

About $3,000...but 2 of it (hopefully less) will be for an appliance package to replace our kitchen appliances. The rest will be for everything else (gifts, wants, needs). We pay for everything with our credit card for the cash back but ALWAYS immediately pay it off. The ultimate goal is to spend significantly less than what we budgeted for.

Sent from my iPhone using GottaDEAL

Our budget goals are $400 on gifts, $100 on dishes to pass, $100 on outings/events and $100 on charities. If I can manage to get everything on my list and come in under budget the money left over will go back into savings. All purchases will be made on our credit card for the reward points but they will be paid off immediately (with reward points we have already earned or money we have saved and earmarked for the holidays).

Sent from my iPad using GottaDEAL

Starbeck. I would love to be on your gift list if $500 is a rough year LOL!!!

Hi everyone! Haven't posted in probably 3 years! My budget is just for the household, things have been really rough. Looking at spending under $500 to replace some worn out technology, new laptop, phone, fire stick, etc.

My gift list is really short, just the parents and in laws. They will be getting movie tickets lol.

Also, just got approved for some awesome credit cards. So I'm going to air them out so to speak ;)

Gave the kids a budget and my wife..well it's my wife so... I have cash to spend and that's it. Once it's gone I'm gone. I hope to keep it under $1500 and that's with my TV.

Gave the kids a budget and my wife..well it's my wife so... I have cash to spend and that's it. Once it's gone I'm gone. I hope to keep it under $1500 and that's with my TV.

My plan is to spend no more than $2,000 cash. Most of that was saved from my school refund check. That amount includes Christmas gifts for our Kids' Christmas party, too. They do a secret Santa so that takes away from us having to buy each child something. I hope to stay away from my credit cards. If I do use them, I usually make like $100 extra when I get my work bonus in January and my income tax. Like I said, hopefully I don't go that route. I try to save throughout the year, but it's hard. I do plan to open a Christmas Club account in January and put at $25/check in there. At least thats a start for next year.

• Like 1

Starbeck. I would love to be on your gift list if $500 is a rough year LOL!!!

Hi everyone! Haven't posted in probably 3 years! My budget is just for the household, things have been really rough. Looking at spending under $500 to replace some worn out technology, new laptop, phone, fire stick, etc.

My gift list is really short, just the parents and in laws. They will be getting movie tickets lol.

Also, just got approved for some awesome credit cards. So I'm going to air them out so to speak ;)

That 500.00 is for our three kids, my son's fiance, my other son's girlfriend, my sister and BIL, my niece, my dad (mom passed away in August of this year), my MIL & FIL, my husband's brother and his wife, and our nephew.  Normally I do a lot of my shopping throughout the entire year, but due to circumstances was unable to do that this year.  So that means that 500.00 has to buy for everyone this time.  :)