Post Pics of your Christmas Trees!

freesia39

give me a couple weeks. This year we are only doing one tree - so far. I usually have a family ornament tree and then a fancy tree but it is a lot of work and we might just do the family tree. I want to do a Carolina Panthers tree but my DW has never let me. sad face

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I put my tree up but 1 entire section of lights are out ugh! I knew I should have just made myself put it up before BF so I could get a replacement in time if needed [emoji22] I’m so annoyed and upset at myself. Not sure what I’m going to do just yet.

Sent from my iPad using GottaDEAL

Our first tree has been decorated, the second we purchased yesterday (real tree) had to buy a new base for it since we decided to go over 10' this year. Once it was in the new stand it looks like it's about 11' or more. Going to let it site so all the branches drop then we will decorate it.

I think Chief has a nice tree, but I think mine might have been cheaper.  I got mine for a buck.  Add another buck for the lights, and 5 cents for the red beads, and I am all in for $2.05.  The angel on top was something my mom had laying around her place.  The red circles I used for ornaments come on the beads.  The tree and lights I bought at Dollar Tree, and the beads came from a local second hand store.

24852366_10155661364535310_3565631936637

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Thank goodness my husband is handy and was able to fix all the light strands so we could get the tree up this week. Normally it’s up no later than the first weekend of December so I can enjoy it. I might leave it up a little longer than normal this year to make up the time difference [emoji14] d9afd638057db5bd8b3273fb32418b3c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using GottaDEAL

• Like 5