Time for a quick poll: online, in-store or both?

mcwalker

Online, In-Store, or Both?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Do you plan to shop online, in stores, or a mix this Thanksgiving / Black Friday?

• In stores only
    • Mostly in stores, some online
    • About 50/50 in stores and online
    • Mostly online, some in stores
    • Online only

It's time for a quick poll: do you expect to shop only on-line, only in-store, or a mix?

I will be buying most anything I can online so I don't have to transport it on my three day drive back to home, but I will be going to stores, too.

Edited by mcwalker

Online only. Long as you don't need any major in-store only doorbuster electronics, why leave the comfort of your own couch? Plus most online doorbusters start earlier.

As we know, this wasn't the case until online stock reliability improved and cancellations became a distant bad memory.

I will do both. I will shop online to get some must have gifts and venture out to get gifts checked off my list. It wouldn’t be Black Friday if I didn’t get out into the craziness! Plus my Black Friday wouldn’t be complete without a stop at Menards (love that place)!

Definitely both. Some of the things I need are from stores that we don’t have locally so I order those online. Also I don’t go out Thursday so if I think an item I want will sell out I will order that online too (usually with in store pick up if it’s an option since I will be out on Friday anyway). I go out early Friday to be out with the crowds and to pick up anything left on my list.

Sent from my iPad using GottaDEAL

Well, the results of this poll so far support the widely reported decline of brick and mortar retail.  https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2017/04/retail-meltdown-of-2017/522384/

Only one person reported in the thread (not the poll) that they don't plan to shop online on Black Friday, and the mostly online and about 50/50 far exceed the mostly in stores crowd now (especially among our online savvy crowd here at GottaDeal).