What does everyone think about the ads?

gatorburg

Don't be surprised if at least 2 of Walmart, Target and Best Buy (and maybe all 3) are out by the time you wake up Tuesday morning. Tomorrow could be veryyyy busy.

Hopefully so.  I am even more hopeful since the Target ad came out last night.  I am specifically waiting for Walmart.

I'm not impressed so far :(. Still waiting on Staples and Office Depot, mama needs a new laptop.

Any hope of seeing an unlocked iPhone? I will probably have to wait for the week after Christmas for the "Got an X for Xmas. Don't need my iPhone 7 or 8" sale. Well the fiance is going to have to keep slicing up his finger until then.

I may have to try and stay up tonight. Hopefully Walmart comes out tonight. Curious though, did Brad not get the usual legal letter or did I miss it?

Not liking the rebates. Ace ad has a few stocking stuffers for the hubby, and Target actually may get me on Friday. Decent ads in my opinion so far.

I may have to try and stay up tonight. Hopefully Walmart comes out tonight. Curious though, did Brad not get the usual legal letter or did I miss it?

Not liking the rebates. Ace ad has a few stocking stuffers for the hubby, and Target actually may get me on Friday. Decent ads in my opinion so far.

He got the letter.  If it releases tonight, Walmart will release it themselves as well.

• Like 2

So far nothing is calling my name. I'll stop at J.C. Penney's and Belk for the gift card/coupons they give out. Once again I'll be skipping target. I'm hoping Lowes has a good add. I just bought a new house and have lots on my list I want to update.

Sent from my iPhone using GottaDEAL

Could not stay up to wait for the Walmart ad last night, but as soon as I woke up this morning I grabbed my phone to check the push notifications. Glad I didn't stay up. LOL  

Maybe tonight. #FingersCrossed.

• Like 4

It may be nothing or it may be something, but my Wal-Mart app (on iOS) just updated again today, and it had just updated yesterday or the day before to the current version. It seems like I recall something similar happening in years past right before the ad dropped on the app!