Christmas Tree with Electric Pole?

stacyk9

I love it.  My last tree was pre-lit, but I had to search for the ends of the light strands to plug the sections of tree in to each other.  I put hunter's orange tape on them, and STILL managed to miss at least one connection more often than not. That was the only thing I didn't like about having a pre-lit tree.  With the power running through the pole (however THAT works), I don't have to worry about it.  Put the tree together, plug in one chord, and voi-la - lights! lol.

We messed with that last year at Home Depot. I wasn't sure who the audience was for it but messed around none the less.

Wait till BF got my expensive tree for $89. I will never pay 500 for a tree thats only used for a month. NEGATIVE

Ya my wife and I were talking the other night about Balsam Hill trees. Very nice looking but the one we liked was $1700. NO WAY. Even though we leave one up all year round and it get's decorated in different theme's it's not worth that kind of money.

Wait till BF got my expensive tree for $89. I will never pay 500 for a tree thats only used for a month. NEGATIVE

I agree, that is way too much money for a Christmas tree.  With that being said...... If I had an extra 500 or 600 (never gonna happen) it would be tempting.  It takes a long time to put up and decorate my tree.  I love it when its done though.  :holiday07

• Like 1

Ya my wife and I were talking the other night about Balsam Hill trees. Very nice looking but the one we liked was $1700. NO WAY. Even though we leave one up all year round and it get's decorated in different theme's it's not worth that kind of money.

$1700....that's a car. Can I drive it? Will it decorate itself. It has to have some bells and whistles literally. I have to Google it now.

$1700....that's a car. Can I drive it? Will it decorate itself. It has to have some bells and whistles literally. I have to Google it now.

They look very nice, very realistic. The higher end ones have all the lights built in. They are like the very high end of artificial trees but that's a LOT of money in my eyes. Maybe one year once I'm rich. :sidesplit