JCPenney Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

Looks like each store has 101 coupons to give away. Small print info.... 1 in 100 are $100 off $100, 99 in 100 are $10 off $10 and each store has 1 $500 off $500.

I don't think they only have 101 coupons; just that the odds of the $100 are 1 in 100. So if they get 501 coupons: 495 of $10, 5 of $100, 1 of $500.

So, am I understanding this correctly...If you purchase the Samsung stainless appliance package for $1665 you get an additional $300 rebate card on top of that? Or is $1665 the price with the $300 rebate card already factored in?

Sent from my iPhone using GottaDEAL

So, am I understanding this correctly...If you purchase the Samsung stainless appliance package for $1665 you get an additional $300 rebate card on top of that? Or is $1665 the price with the $300 rebate card already factored in?

Sent from my iPhone using GottaDEAL

That's a good question. I'm not sure if the package counts as 1 item, or as 4. It wouldn't be the case where the rebate is factored into the price; just a question on whether the package counts as 1 item or 4 items toward the Rebate. I would have to imagine it counts as 4, but I don't know for sure.

• Like 1

The fine print says "Valid on all major appliances starting at $398 or more per appliance." So I would think that a 4 piece set would be worth a $300 gift card if all the pieces that could be purchased separately were over $398. It doesn't say that it excludes the package deals. 

It would be worth a call to your local store manager to check though. That's a big deal when you factor it all in.

• 2 weeks later...

see a couple of maybes, still havent seen any reason to head to any store after dinner thursday yet. Should be able to get everything online I think. Need to see sale start time and could head over to see what coupons we get, mother mentioned FREE stuff at Macys? On way to that ad now, left the biggies for last

Wow..they're open at 2pm. Seems like some stores pulled back and others want to be open the whole damn day

Edited by tinkrbel