What's something you buy or rebuy every Black Friday?

hoits2000

I also get "The Big One" throws and/or blankets each year.  We have plenty for us, but I'll get a couple as gifts this year for sure!

Other repeat purchases are gloves, hats, scarves for our immediate family - including Magic Touch Gloves for $1.99 from Kohls :)  I also always get a winter coat for DS in next year's size.  Didn't do it last year and guess what I'm going to have to buy this week?

Cheap DVDs always sneak in too!

I usually get some basic tanks/tops for me...

I usually do the gingerbread kits too but DS wasn't really interested last year.  He wanted to decorate gingerbread men cookies instead...

Sheets and movies, we end up getting these things EVERY year. We like the cuddle duds ones from Kohls they are super soft.

Should get a cart for a commercial kitchen, you can slide the racks right onto it for cooling and they take up less counter space (that's what we always end up with too little of)

Yeah... Apartment... Counter space? Ha. I use my dining room table as it is now. No space to store such a cart, especially with my year's worth of kitty litter! lol

ETA: That would be a great idea if I did have more space, though. Who knows? That idea might help someone else here in the forums! :)

Edited by wittenlover
  • Like 1

Thanks for the answer wittenlover, (and everyone else, my refresh didn't work so didn't see how many people answered me!) was just curious. Unless I did it online it won't happen I'm sure but they do look nice and comfy, looked it up in the ad. Edited by MariahA
  • Like 1

Thanks for the answer wittenlover, (and everyone else, my refresh didn't work so didn't see how many people answered me!) was just curious. Unless I did it online it won't happen I'm sure but they do look nice and comfy, looked it up in the ad.

If you need a good couch blanket, pick one up and use it as a trial. Might be amazed how many more you want once you've got one. They're kind of addicting. lol 

AntiVirus software.  I found McAffee LiveSafe antivirus/browser security software by chance at a Walmart a few years ago and have bought that same one since.  Last year I bought three cards at Office Depot for $5 each, so my subscription is valid for three years, but I might buy another one or two if they have the same cards this year to extend further.  (McAffee allows up to 5 to be registered.) 

I have usually bought some of the small kitchen electrics that are very cheap after mail-in rebates that most department stores advertise, but don't know that I will this year. 

Wow,  Good to know new things to buy.  My goto buy is socks.  Fred Meyers has them for 50% off.  My boys (now in the thirties) knew back in elementary school not to ask for socks after October first, I was always going to say they needed to wait.

Are the Field Crest sheets flannel?  I may need some of those.

Darla

I use to get everyone new pillows and sheets from Kmart :no:

Bath and Body Works bag

Meijer - Kids pj's, buy 1 get 1 for $1 packs of socks and underwear, dog tots, winter jackets

Menards - $1.49 throw blankets (these are so handy), $7.99 couch covers and 2/$7 throw pillows, $8.95 dog beds, $3.99 real tree t-shirts, $4.99 summer sausage, $4.49 three packs of earbuds, batteries that usually end up free after rebate, and a couple new hair clippers $7.99 for whoever needs one through the year.

Walmart - Cheap movies

Walgreens - wrapping paper ... may be rite aid this year

Lowes - Mag lights when they had deals on the big 4 cells

Definitely The Big One throws. At least 2, usually more every year.

Batteries and poinsettias from Home Depot.

Cat litter and milk bones and stockings from PetSmart, but that might not happen this year.

Toilet paper from Walgreens (not sure they had it last year though)

Flash drives from Best Buy.

Always The Big One soft comfy snuggley throws at Kohls; giant cat litter and 1/2price toys & treats at Petsmart; Big bonus train case of makeup and hair spread at Ulta!

Sent from my iPad using GottaDEAL

Wow, Good to know new things to buy. My goto buy is socks. Fred Meyers has them for 50% off. My boys (now in the thirties) knew back in elementary school not to ask for socks after October first, I was always going to say they needed to wait.

Are the Field Crest sheets flannel? I may need some of those.

Darla

I have had good luck with the flannels at Target - I have gotten good deals in the past when the put them at one low price for any size for BF

Sent from my iPad using GottaDEAL