Who do you shop with?

Elmck

We live in a small town so we usually hit Walmart here, and then go out of town for everywhere else (about an hour away).  It is usually my husband and one of my sons at Walmart.  They usually stand in line for me while I grab other stuff.  Years ago my friend and I always went, but that ended 8 years ago.  So, for the last 8 years, I've gone with different people.  My husband hates BF..lol. He can't stand the crowds but he doesn't want me out by myself at night (since we have to travel an hour away) so if no one else can go, he will go.  That has happened once or twice over the last 8 years, I can usually find someone who is going.  But, honestly, it is boring when he goes...lol.  He just can't handle being up all night..

This year, it will be a friend from church, my 11 year old daughter, and I.  This friend and I went together a few years ago and had lots of fun.  Can't wait.  I am excited about my daughter going this year as well.  This is the first year I am allowing her to go for the entire time.  Looking forward to making it a new tradition.  :)

I shop with my mama.  Thanksgiving night and Friday are the only days of the year I'm guaranteed to get to spend with her by myself, without having to drag at least one of my boys around with me. Hubs knows that he is on tap for childcare for those hours/days.

She is 70, and I worry about her being out all night, but we don't do anything crazy (no Best Buy or anything), and we have so much fun together that I hate the thought of not going out.  

• Like 1

I hardly ever go by myself, I need someone to talk to lol it always varies for me since I’m the only real hard core BF shopper in the family. This year, it’ll be with 2 cousins, 1 if one doesn’t back out. I know my one Cousin will definitely be going. Since BF isn’t really the same anymore, I’m not out like I used to be, but I still go out.

I shop with my mama.  Thanksgiving night and Friday are the only days of the year I'm guaranteed to get to spend with her by myself, without having to drag at least one of my boys around with me. Hubs knows that he is on tap for childcare for those hours/days.

She is 70, and I worry about her being out all night, but we don't do anything crazy (no Best Buy or anything), and we have so much fun together that I hate the thought of not going out.  

That is s so sweet. I could only imagine what my mom would do out with me. Those poor people would not be able to handle her. 

• Like 1