Kohl's Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

Enjoy the ad while it's still there. Hearing Kohl's isn't very happy right now...

Oh geez. As long as we don't have another Walmart/Sam's Club on our hands, we'll be fine. lol Glad I got a chance to look through it last night, will look forward to its return so I can finalize my list. :)

yep,  but at least it made for a good Friday night on what would have normally been a boring one for me!  :)

And I jotted down my must-haves and their BF prices so I can at least budget for those right now.  

I was waiting for the PDF so I could go over it later and decide what would be good. Thinking about the KitchenAid Pro model they have for $399. We have been waiting a bigger one as my wife likes to bake. Pass our old one (has to be 15 years old now) on to my f-i-l.

• Like 1

I was waiting for the PDF so I could go over it later and decide what would be good. Thinking about the KitchenAid Pro model they have for $399. We have been waiting a bigger one as my wife likes to bake. Pass our old one (has to be 15 years old now) on to my f-i-l.

I was going to mention that that's a good price on that stand mixer.  I have a 6 quart, and it's my favorite kitchen gadget.  It's big enough to handle large batches at a time.  I think I gave about $150 more for mine, so yes I would recommend it.

• Like 2

I was going to mention that that's a good price on that stand mixer.  I have a 6 quart, and it's my favorite kitchen gadget.  It's big enough to handle large batches at a time.  I think I gave about $150 more for mine, so yes I would recommend it.

Yes it will make it easier when she needs to do larger batches of cupcakes and such. Not to mention my f-i-l will love getting our old one lol.

• Like 1

Does anyone know if they do free store pickup with the Black Friday sale? Im wanting to order something online that they sell out of fast instore on Sunday and pick it up Friday while I do the rest of my shopping since we don't get any no minimum free shipping days that week.

Sent from my iPad using GottaDEAL

• Like 1

. They should be thrilled people are all ready to spend money there I know I am

I think they want to release it themselves so you'll go to their site, make your shopping list on their site, etc... They want the traffic and promotion to help themselves, not a bunch of other sites. I can see where they are coming from, but it's the internet - once it's out there, it's nearly impossible to completely erase it.

• Like 5

Does anyone know if they do free store pickup with the Black Friday sale? Im wanting to order something online that they sell out of fast instore on Sunday and pick it up Friday while I do the rest of my shopping since we don't get any no minimum free shipping days that week.

I was able to do the store pick-up for several orders I placed on 11/20/16 and 11/21/16.  

• Like 1

I was able to do the store pick-up for several orders I placed on 11/20/16 and 11/21/16.

good to know first choice is that it's offered for the same price after stackables during the Veterans Day sale (this has been the case in the past at Kohls) because there's going to be a free shipping code that week. If that doesn't pan out I will try the store pickup.

I respect stores that embrace the inevitable and post their own ad early. As a reward for their open-mindedness I try to go to their site to check out the ad.

Of course I'm still going to download the PDF for my collection.

Yeah, I know lots of people were able to do in store pickup for orders on Sunday night (of course only the items that go on sale at that time).

Sent from my SM-G930V using GottaDEAL mobile app