Kohl's Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

Yay my most anticipated ad I know exactly what I'm getting my mom for Christmas now. Gonna load up on $4.99 long sleeve tees for myself. Thinking about several other clothing items for myself too. Depends on how much money I have to spend this year on Black Friday and what I get for my birthday the week before.

Sent from my iPad using GottaDEAL

Edited by Tigger97498
  • Like 1

Yay my most anticipated ad I know exactly what I'm getting my mom for Christmas now. Gonna load up on $4.99 long sleeve tees for myself. Thinking about several other clothing items for myself too. Depends on how much money I have to spend this year on Black Friday and what I get for my birthday the week before.

Sent from my iPad using GottaDEAL

I found a few gift ideas myself for the one person left on my list that I'm clueless about.  :)  

The Kohl’s Black Friday ad or the JFK Assassination records that were just released. What are you browsing? :P

Well, I didn't get a push notification about the JFK assassination, so here I am! Priorities in order. :)

• Like 4

Just a heads up.

I don't know if the administrators of the Instant Pot Community group page on Facebook will allow the post to stay, but I just posted a link to page 17 of this scan where the Duo60 is listed as a door buster. The group is 700K members strong, so a few may check it out...

https://m.facebook.com/groups/826223557471634?view=permalink&id=1664755710285077

I can’t believe this was posted so early! I’m sad that it looks like some of the deals won’t go live until 12:01 am CT on November 23rd though. I liked shopping early when their stuff would go live on Sunday nights.

Sent from my iPhone using GottaDEAL

Edited by budgetsRsexy