How often do you check for new ads?

Elmck

I just check again today while I have a short break. I think I check at least 5times a day maybe more.I think I need help[emoji57]

Sent from my iPhone using GottaDEAL

Ya, I'm on the site at least 5 times a day, myself.  Checking for ads, of course, but also just checking for new posts.  I love following the conversations going on.

• Like 5

Our Twitter (@GottaDEAL or @BlackFridayNews) is a good place to be notified right away about pretty much every new ad within minutes of it going on the site.

With the emails, we don't want to bombard you with so many, especially when things get busier. So unless it's a bigger ad (which we'll email about right away), we tend to wait a bit until we have a few that we can then email about.

-

Another option if you have a forum account is to "Follow" the Posted Black Friday Ads forum. Go here:

http://forums.gottadeal.com/forum/117-posted-black-friday-ads/

and click the "Follow this forum" button in the upper right part of the page. You can then choose to be notified instantly when I post a new thread in that particular forum, which means a new ad has been posted.

Then go to your Notifications control panel: http://forums.gottadeal.com/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=core&area=notifications

and set the various options for getting notified of new posts or just new threads, as well as if you want those notifications emailed and/or just shown when you are on the forum.

• Like 2

Our Twitter (@GottaDEAL or @BlackFridayNews) is a good place to be notified right away about pretty much every new ad within minutes of it going on the site.

Just went to make sure I follow you on Twitter (I do!), LOL.  What I didn't know though, is that I could turn on push notifications to be automatically alerted when you post on Twitter.  I don't get on Twitter all that often, so I have now turned that feature on as well :).

• Like 2

Just went to make sure I follow you on Twitter (I do!), LOL.  What I didn't know though, is that I could turn on push notifications to be automatically alerted when you post on Twitter.  I don't get on Twitter all that often, so I have now turned that feature on as well :).

Sooooo, I'm beginning to rethink the push notifications.  I was in the middle of cooking supper when the Kohl's ad was announced and couldn't get to the computer. 

It. Was. Killing. Me!   LOL

• Like 4

I check in a bunch of times throughout the day (and throughout the year) hoping that people have posted on the different threads. The ads are exciting but it’s all the conversations that they generate that keeps me coming back so often.

Sent from my iPad using GottaDEAL

• Like 2