Post a Recipe & Win Black Friday T-Shirts [Winners Posted]

Brad

Congrats everyone!!!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using GottaDEAL mobile app

Sounds amazing...may have to try this one...

Sent from my SM-G930V using GottaDEAL mobile app

It is amazing, not something you can eat too often but OMG is it good. At her restaurant in Pigeon Forge they server Ooey Gooey buttercake Pancakes. Have not tried them yet but once we do (we need to get up early enough to make breakfast there when on vaca) I am sure I will eat WAY too much and feel sick lol.

It is amazing, not something you can eat too often but OMG is it good. At her restaurant in Pigeon Forge they server Ooey Gooey buttercake Pancakes. Have not tried them yet but once we do (we need to get up early enough to make breakfast there when on vaca) I am sure I will eat WAY too much and feel sick lol.

Have you had the Ooey Gooey Butter Cake itself??  So good.  

Super simple but they go quick!

Chocolate Kiss Pretzels

Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and line up square pretzels over the entire thing. Place an unwrapped Hershey Kiss on each pretzel. Place in 200 degree oven just long enough to soften the chocolate a little, shouldn't take more than 5 minutes. Just want the chocolate softened, not melted. Remove from the oven and while they are still soft, press an M&M (I but the red and green Christmas ones) onto each kiss. Let set so chocolate hardens again (can put in refrigerator to speed the process). Keep in a covered container.

We do these but use Rolo's and pecan halves!  Delicious!

Thank you SO much Brad!!! It's been a long day, what a nice pm to log into and get :) Was thinking as I held the grandbaby, next year you should offer smaller shirts for little ones to wear all year.  Something like, "My Santa saves by shopping through GottaDeal on Black Friday"

• Like 1

Super easy cobbler that everyone loves:

1 can pie filling

about the same amount of fresh fruit (same kind as in the pie filling)*

box of spice cake mix

1 stick unsalted butter (not margarine... there is a huge difference in taste)

optional handful chopped of nuts... I normally leave this out because of allergies

Melt butter and mix into cake mix (and nuts if you go that route)... I use my mixer. Makes a wonderful topping

Mix together the pie filling and fruit in the bottom of a crock pot with a removable insert

put the topping on top

put the insert in the oven and broil until it is golden brown... put insert back into the crock pot

turn on the crock pot (setting depends on how fast you need it, but at least low for 30 minutes)

ready once the fruit starts to bubble through the topping

Keep the crock pot on warm and serve with ice cream

*by adding fresh fruit you can claim that it is healthy. :) For less work use a second can of pie filling instead