Target Holiday Toy Catalog Posted

Brad

Where does it say spend "$50 and get $10 target gift card"? The posting listed it, but I can't find it in the Target toy book??

There was a coupon attached to the books mailed out. It’s regional; some received spend $50, get a $10 gift card and other areas received spend $30, get a $5 gift card.

Sent from my iPhone using GottaDEAL

I messaged them on Facebook last week to ask how to get one. They said that they are unable to mail them, but they would be in select newspapers today (10/29), or a copy can be picked up in store today while supplies last.  I haven't decided if I want to get around and go to the city to get my hands on one or not.  I just want one for the grands to do their wish lists.

Yeah, not impressed.  I'm a redcard holder and didn't get one, I checked the local Sunday paper....nothing! and I did a chat this morning and she said there is no such coupon on the back of the catalogs and when I sent her a link to the ad scan....she said it was a 3rd party website and she couldn't honor and still stood by the "we don't have any gift card coupons right now"...  :runaway: