What’s your favorite all time Black Friday store?

Elmck

KB Toys!

My friend and I would hit Wards first to load up on kids clothes with the sale they had then head over to KB Toys. Always got what we wanted plus the 'extra' toys that were doorbusters.

We shop for Toys for Tots and always had a load that people were amazed with. The people working there would help us split up our purchase to get more of the doorbusters as they were given out with a specific dollar amount spent

• Like 1

For me, it has always been Staples.  I have never been interested in camping out.  Where I live you could pull up just before opening and walk into Staples without missing out on the door busters.  It's a little more competitive these days and the door busters are not as good, but I still have fond memories of waiting in line with the same people year after year.  

I still enjoy going to Kmart, even though there are only about 2 left in my area now...a friend and I ventured to a new one last year and it was the best time we had shopping @ Kmart...even though there were a lot of cars in the parking lot it didn't feel like the store was over crowded...we kept this location to ourselves, it's a little further out than the one right around the corner from us, but we knew everyone would now flock to that one...

Sent from my SM-G930V using GottaDEAL mobile app

My first store on my first couple of Black Fridays was Best Buy.  But I would say that my favorite has varied from year to year, depending on where I got my top deal or a few key deals.  Target and Kohls have each been a contender a number of years.  Last year it was Office Max both online (new laptop and router) and in store (great deal on McAffee).

I always get to Walmart at some point, though it is never my first store, and it is NEVER my favorite.

I always enjoyed going to Target for the free gift they handed out, been years since they have done that.  Also enjoyed going to Sears for the free gift cards but they also stopped doing that.

Remember the snow globes at JC Penney? That was fun!

I have great memories of Kohl's, waiting in line for them to open. That's a must for me every year!

I use to love to go to Target get the free Hot Wheels and then see if it had a number on the back that matched the bonus gift list they had!  Second would be the snow globes at JCP, as my sister collects snow globes so I would give it to her every year. 

JCP did have a fun game with the Christmas pins one year.  You could get 1 pin per person per day from like Thanksgiving to Christmas day, I think.   Then you entered the codes online at home to see what you won. Even if you didn't win anything the pins were fun to get.

We always have to go to Walmart, but definitely not my favorite.  Gordman's was a favorite.  We would go our separate ways, get out items and then meet back up in the line and just visit while waiting our turn to check out.  Great times.  I'm gonna miss that store

• Like 1

We don't have a whole lot to choose from in my area. We always hit up Walmart or Meijer first, depending on what the "big" or "must have" item is. Menards is always one of the first as well. As someone mentioned above, Menards is always crazy busy, but they have TONS of stock and the people in there, customers and workers, are always friendly.

I loved KB Toys when my son was younger. Standing in line filled with anticipation and excitement for all the goodies I was going to get! The last few years it has been Kohl’s (online) and Menards. I miss the old Black Friday days at Walmart and Target including all of its craziness.

So I'll be the odd one out and say Walmart. 

Full disclosure though....the store I go to is in a small town so it is a smaller Supercenter.  It's like old home week Thanksgiving night because I always see high school classmates, former teachers, people from the church I grew up in.  Makes the passage of time while standing in the various lines entertaining.  :)

• Like 3

So I'll be the odd one out and say Walmart.

Full disclosure though....the store I go to is in a small town so it is a smaller Supercenter. It's like old home week Thanksgiving night because I always see high school classmates, former teachers, people from the church I grew up in. Makes the passage of time while standing in the various lines entertaining. :)

I have to admit, I like Walmart too...I always shop in store and feel so accomplished when I leave...

• Like 1

Mine was always Wal-Mart! So many memories of waiting in line (before they had 24 hour Wal-Marts), watching the craziness that would go on in the line at 3 in the morning. Even recently, the craziness that goes on inside the store when they start ripping off the plastic wrap! And being able to price match which saved a few trips to other stores. We'll have to see this year. Wal-Mart is making a lot of changes. I might not even go there this year. 

• Like 3

Mine was always Wal-Mart! So many memories of waiting in line (before they had 24 hour Wal-Marts), watching the craziness that would go on in the line at 3 in the morning. Even recently, the craziness that goes on inside the store when they start ripping off the plastic wrap! And being able to price match which saved a few trips to other stores. We'll have to see this year. Wal-Mart is making a lot of changes. I might not even go there this year. 

People fighting over those darn sheets and towels never ceases to amaze me.  LOL

• Like 1

I remember standing in the crazy lines, rain or snow, freezing...lol...i have never been there on time to see the unwrapping and so someone things I miss out on, but I usually get the main things I came for and then some...this year my goal is not to buy all the $9.99 counter top appliances...it will be hard, but I'm trying to stay on budget for once...

• Like 1

I remember standing in the crazy lines, rain or snow, freezing...lol...i have never been there on time to see the unwrapping and so someone things I miss out on, but I usually get the main things I came for and then some...this year my goal is not to buy all the $9.99 counter top appliances...it will be hard, but I'm trying to stay on budget for once...

LOL.  I've done surprisingly well at resisting those small appliances although last year I ended up with that Better Homes and Gardens mixing bowls/measuring cup set. 

It's the cheap movies that always get me.  Going to try to resist those this year.  

• Like 1