Got this email from Toys R Us today...
Our promise to you
The holidays are all about giving, and that means a lot to us. That’s why we’re introducing our Price Match Promise: Not only will we match competitors’ prices, we’ll donate $1 to Toys for Tots every time you price match in store, up to $1 million.Here are the basics:
- We’ll honor a price match for in-store purchases. Simply go to Customer Service for assistance.
- Items purchased must be identical to the items advertised–same brand, same size, same style and function–although variances in color will be accepted.
- The original, complete competitor ad, with valid dates, must be presented at time of purchase. Advertisements presented via smartphone must be displayed on the competitor’s website or app. Online prices must be verifiable via the competitor’s website.
- A price match may be granted at the time of purchase or within 14 days of purchase date with a valid receipt.
- When 2 or more of the same item are purchased, price match will be limited to 2 of those items.
- Prices are matched after deducting any Toys“R”Us and/or Babies“R”Us coupon savings and other offers from our price.
We do match:
- Identical items in local retail competitors’ print advertisements—same brand, same size, same style and function, although variances in color will be accepted.
- Pricing of an exact item at a competitor’s location that is the result of a single item percentage (%) off discount or coupon, such as a competitor’s coupon for 20% off a single item.
- Toysrus.com and Babiesrus.com online pricing.
- These competitors and their websites:
- Baby Depot
- Barnes & Noble
- Best Buy
- buybuy BABY
- Fred Meyer
- Hobby Lobby
We don't match:
- Competitors’ “Buy One Get One” (BOGO) offers
- Competitors’ “Gift with Purchase” (GWP) offers
- Out-of-stock or limited quantity items
- A competitor’s price that is a result of a promotion requiring a minimum purchase amount (ex.: Save $10 when you spend $50), or that has other conditions, such as storewide or category-wide coupons
- Advertisements and websites with typographical pricing errors
- Any competitor’s advertised store or online pricing for Thanksgiving through Cyber Monday
- Competitors’ online pricing that is limited to one day or less (ex.: doorbuster items, one-day deal, 6-hour sale, evening sale)
- Subscriptions, Services or Marketplace products (ex.: pricing from a 3rd party selling products via a competitor’s site)
- Clearance, closeout, damaged product, used, refurbished, open packages or liquidation sales
Edited by Tara3117, Oct 19, 2017 - 9:26 am.