True Value Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

I think I will be picking up the Milwaukee Shockwave Bit set and the Stanley Fat Max 2 pack measuring tapes this year. Possibly the 3 pack Indoor Remote Control. :)

That's not a bad price for those remote controls. And they come in so handy.  I use one to turn on the heater in my bedroom before I have to get out of bed in the morning :).

• Like 1

That's not a bad price for those remote controls. And they come in so handy.  I use one to turn on the heater in my bedroom before I have to get out of bed in the morning :).

No not all. We use them to control different holiday decorations across the house.

No not all. We use them to control different holiday decorations across the house.

I just say 'Alexa, turn on Christmas' and all of our decorations come on; mantle lights, tree lights, rope lights or whatever else we have hooked up. Like the remotes, it saves on having to bend over and reach behind the tree and such to turn things on. Of course, Alexa and such devices also cost a little more than these remotes so this is a cheaper alternative.

I just say 'Alexa, turn on Christmas' and all of our decorations come on; mantle lights, tree lights, rope lights or whatever else we have hooked up. Like the remotes, it saves on having to bend over and reach behind the tree and such to turn things on. Of course, Alexa and such devices also cost a little more than these remotes so this is a cheaper alternative.

I could use our system to do it but have not swapped out plugs and such to do so around the house yet. Slowly working the smart features into the home though. :)