Walmart Black Friday Online

bethed

Those of you who have participated in Black Friday shopping online with Walmart please give tips to those of us that have not.

I have always gone to the brick and mortar store for shopping but this year I am not going to be able to do that. I am wondering how frustrating the online process is.

I strongly encourage everyone to use the links from the GD site to help Brad out, shop all you want from that store after that it will help.

Thanks. Yeah if you use the app, we don't get any commission from those purchases.

• Like 1

K. So walk me through how I use the links. I definitely don't want Brad to miss out.

on the GD Main page there are images on the right hand side those are all affiliate links, if you click any link at all on the site here that leads you to one of those website, Brad will get commission off of anything you purchase during your visit.

ie if i type the walmart site out here in my post

http://www.walmart.com

and you click that and go buy something, anything at all then it helps out the site as they can track where you came from

its very easy when it comes to BF as we do our Live Black Friday sales tracker so if you use the track and click links of what you want to order online with it then each purchase or order you do will help out.

it must be done in your web browser however can not be done in their app.

I have attached a picture of all the sites that will you can shop at via any link here

sites.png

• Like 2

You can also go to the main Gotta Deal site, and click on Stores at the top. There is a list of all the stores he has affiliate links for. They are listed alphabetically and by category. I always go through that link when I make a Shutterfly order, since there usually isn't a post with their deals. And I was just there checking for another store I was considering making a purchase from, but sadly that store isn't there.
  • Like 1

Thanks for the affiliate links explanation. I will definitely check here before I make future online purchases. I'm wondering if this information should be made more visible in its own thread or something by one of the moderators. I feel like everyone here wants to support this site but may not have known about the importance of the links.

Sent from my iPad using GottaDEAL

I used the app in 2016

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using GottaDEAL mobile app

Additionally I would like to add that sometimes the items on sale are available online before you can purchase them at the store.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using GottaDEAL mobile app

Agree. Ive noticed other stores doing that also. I think it was sears last year that had half their BF ad online before BF.