Ollie's Bargain Outlet Flyer in your mailbox this week.

jaymacfla

Be on the lookout for a flyer for 15 percent off on any one purchase until the 19th of November, which brings it relevance to the Black Friday season. On one side you will also find a ticket to the "Ollie's Army Night". When you visit an Ollie's, you sign up to join his bargain saving army. According to the two sided ticket, you can save 25% off of toys and Christmas items. There is also another 15% discount on everything else. You can also bring a guest to the event. This type of marketing is very refreshing and makes the customer feel appreciated, even if it is a closeout store.

post-125687-0-77269800-1508176018_thumb.jpg

post-125687-0-31013300-1508176032_thumb.jpg

A Ollie's just opened about 45 minutes from me. I will have to check them out.

I have heard good things about the store from several people.

One opened by us 6+ months ago. Reminded me of a lower end Big Lots, lot of the same type of stuff but the store wasn't as big or laid out as well. Only went in there the one time.

One opened by us 6+ months ago. Reminded me of a lower end Big Lots, lot of the same type of stuff but the store wasn't as big or laid out as well. Only went in there the one time.

There's actually one by me in the very same small shopping plaza as a Big Lots. Have yet to make it in there, though, as I'm not often over that particular direction. 

• Like 1

It's not that they are a bad store, just a VERY packed store which makes it look more cluttered. Now it could just be the one that's near me is smaller than normal so it's more packed I don't know. It was something that always used to annoy me about Walmart in their older stores, stuff was just crammed in everywhere. Now their larger stores have things spread out.

I have one near me, and I love it.  Yes, it's kinda like Big Lots, but the prices are name brand items cheaper than i can buy online.  I bought my daughter a Kitchen Aid huge skillet for 15.00 in purple.  On their website and everywhere else, it was 30-45.00.  I have found lots of goodies in there. You just have to go often to find the good stuff.  Yes, there is a lot of clutter, but my store is quite large.

• Like 1

We have an Ollie's about 40 minutes from here and it is in a huge building. I love it, as stated above it is kind of like a Big Lots. When you see something, you better pick it up then because once they're out, they're out. That means they're always getting new deals in, which I like.