Caption Black Friday Photos & Win T-Shirts [Winners Posted]
Posted Oct 8, 2017 - 2:47 pm
1. I didn't come for a TV, but if everyone else wants one, i want one too!
2. Target "team members" we are about to let the "guests" in. Smiles everyone!
3. Got my TV and they smiled at me in Target, now it's time to take a nap until the next set of "doorbusters."
Posted Oct 8, 2017 - 3:46 pm
Photo 1: Hey! Free Mega Pizzas!
Photo 2: Adding those Concrete barricades and steel Gates this year really helped keeping out those crazy shoppers!
Photo 3: Can you believe it, yet another year shopping with Mom and Dad, instead of eating turkey!
Posted Oct 9, 2017 - 4:54 am
1. Ok Next up for auction is the LG TVs. Pass them around so everyone can have a look then then we start the bidding
2. Awe Don't they look cute waiting in that line all cold and wet ... and they still have another hour to wait.
3. Nope I am not doing another lap around the store looking for more door busters. Next year use GottaDeal.
Posted Oct 9, 2017 - 8:17 am
#1 - ( in Oprah Voice ) You win a TV, You Win a TV, You win a TV or Its raining TV's ( Song It's Raining Men ) - ok it is a slow morning
#2 - Finally they get it, no ones in line on Thursday lets eat.
# - Dang that Turkey, deep fried turkey, cranberry sauce, dressing, mash potatoes and gravy, mac and chess, collard greens, green beans, yams, corn on the cob, rice, pinto beans,black eyed peas, fat back, ham, ribs, wings, cakes, pies, brownies, deviled eggs, potato salad, banana pudding, sweet tea and ice cream has caught up with me. Something told me not to go for 4th's. Wake me when the store close
Posted Oct 9, 2017 - 8:21 am
Picture 1- (lady with the glasses, top right corner of the picture) Babe, get in there and get me a TV. Guy, yeah right! LOL
Picture 2- Welcome to our annual Target meeting!
Picture 3- just buy it and hire someone to carry us all home on it.
Mom to Madison 13
and Lucas 6
Posted Oct 9, 2017 - 4:57 pm
Photo 1: And this, ladies and gentlemen, is called “The LG TV Wave.”
Photo 2: The shoppers are walking calmly and not running, pushing, or shoving? That deserves a round of applause!
Photo 3: This is definitely the most attention the furniture in the store has seen the entire year long…
Posted Oct 12, 2017 - 10:16 am
1. Having waited over 48 hours for awesome deals on electronics without sustenance, hungry Black Friday shoppers began digging into boxes of 43" LG SmartTVs, mistaking them for large pepperoni pizza boxes.
2. Target employees cheer after learning the dress code will be relaxed on Black Friday to include "crimson" or "ruby" shirts and "beige" or "sandy" pants.
3. The Demarco family discovered every GottaDealer's worst nightmare: a sectional couch so comfortable no Black Friday deal can lure you off of it!
Posted Oct 13, 2017 - 4:19 pm
1) "Light as a feather, stiff as a board, light as a feather, still as a board"
2) Target employees have some fun on Black Friday when they fake out the crowd by pretending to open the doors a few minutes early
3) The sleep station at the local mall quickly fills to capacity this Black Friday as shoppers struggle to keep from missing deals, after a few minutes rest they will have their second wind.
Posted Oct 14, 2017 - 4:46 am
1) This year we're going without a ticket system. Let's just see if people can just calmly get their own tv.
2) The moment right before everyone remembers the black friday madness is about to begin.
3) Thursday evening openings means multitasking by getting that post-turkey nap in during Black Friday shopping.
Reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users