Time for the next t-shirt contest!
To be entered to win, reply to this thread with captions for each of the 3 photos below which were taken last year.
Contest will be open until 9pm ET on Sunday, October 15th. I will then randomly choose 10 members who entered and you'll win a 2017 Black Friday t-shirt. As always, limit one shirt prize per member this year.
And don't forget that if you want to order more Black Friday shirts, you can do that here.
Caption Black Friday Photos & Win T-Shirts [Winners Posted]
Posted Oct 6, 2017 - 7:01 am
Time for the next t-shirt contest!
Posted Oct 6, 2017 - 7:33 am
2.the calm before the storm
3.lets just take a break
Posted Oct 6, 2017 - 7:40 am
1. Start The Insanity!!!
2. All employees will be issued riot gear this year, yayyy!!!
3. Can't...move. No more...sales. Mall daze. Help.
"What's that sound? You hear it? It's a funny, squeaky sound."
--"You couldn't hear a dump truck driving through a nitroglycerin plant!!"
Posted Oct 6, 2017 - 7:46 am
#2 All employees will be given riot gear, pepper spray for self defense in face of trampling, and free coffee!
#3 Mom, we can't, huff puff, go on. Must sleep, Turkey coma approaching.... Zzzzzzz.
Posted Oct 6, 2017 - 8:20 am
My favorite contest!
#1 - It's an LG moshpit!
#2 - Happy Happy Birthday, from all of us to you...
#3 - Someone wake us up before Monday, will ya?
Posted Oct 6, 2017 - 8:22 am
1. Mine, mine, mine
2. Here they come, here they come...
3. Who's idea was this again...
Posted Oct 6, 2017 - 9:02 am
Photo 1: Are you Sure there isn't a Nintendo Entertainment System in the middle of those TV's? The guy in Frozen Foods told me that's where they put them.
Photo 2: OK Everyone get ready, when the doors open we are going to rush the customers this year. Get ready to charge them, they will never see it coming.
Photo 3: No no we are "testing" this furniture out to see if we want to buy it or not. I am NOT sleeping I swear. TESTING!!
Posted Oct 6, 2017 - 10:38 am
2. This year Target employees decided to stampede the customers instead of getting stampeded.
3. Shoppers laying on furniture regretting missing thanksgiving dinner to shop on thanksgiving.
Posted Oct 6, 2017 - 10:45 am
2. Who’s ready for BLACK FRIDAY?! “We Are”. Again, who’s ready for BLACK FRIDAY???!!
“WE ARE” or is this a “2017 Creepy Christmas promo Commercial”??!!!!!
3. Kids, hunny ..I promise this year we Won’t Miss the TV deal.
We got there tooooo late last year. Let’s sit & wait here.
Posted Oct 6, 2017 - 11:44 am
Photo 1: Pass me that TV that's on his head!
Photo 2: Yay! The sale isn't starting until Friday morning!
Photo 3: Time for a break after waiting in line and fighting the crowds after only 1 store!
Posted Oct 7, 2017 - 1:33 am
1. Take one down, pass it around, 99 LED Tv's to go around.
2. You get a red shirt and you get a red shirt, everyone gets a red shirt.
3. No, seriously, I am just testing out the couch. I will come get YOU when I am ready to buy it. Zzzz
Posted Oct 7, 2017 - 4:43 am
Posted Oct 7, 2017 - 5:38 am
1. Get out of my way!
2. Dear God, here they come. Just keep smiling and clapping and they won't sense the fear!
3. DONE. D, O, N, E. Done. Period.
Posted Oct 7, 2017 - 8:47 am
1 If everyone else wants one Then I do too
2 Look it's Sants with our paychecks and holliday bonus
3 Yup, Think I will buy this couche the whole family can sleep on it.
Posted Oct 7, 2017 - 9:32 am
I know I don't qualify, but here is mine!
1. Come on folks! Pass those TVs inward and build the tower around Doug!
2. Who is going to win the towel fight this year? Bets are on!
3. "Mom! I know you like to be first in line, but it is the day after Halloween!"
Posted Oct 7, 2017 - 9:47 am
1. You get a TV! You get a TV! You get a TV! Everyone gets a TV!!!!
2. Look! The big guy himself came to see us! It's SANTA!!
3. Wake me when it's over.
Posted Oct 7, 2017 - 11:26 am
1. OMG! TV Shoppers MAYHEM!
2. Thank You Store Manager!
3. Gotta take a 10 minute Power Nap
Posted Oct 7, 2017 - 11:27 am
1. I want it, I need it ....what is it?
2. The shark pool awaiting feeding time
3. OMG its not even 7am . . . . . . .
Posted Oct 7, 2017 - 12:13 pm
1...When my better half said " It"s LG time"...
2."All Right!!!..we actually got enough of everything on the AD
3. "OH NO, the tryptophan has kicked in WAY TOO early"
Posted Oct 7, 2017 - 2:49 pm
1. Pass the empty boxes to the back- they will never know !
2. Bahhhaaaahhaaa look at those poor people in line! It looks so cold out there !
3. This is what happens when you take amateurs out !
Edited by jewleyp, Oct 7, 2017 - 2:53 pm.
Posted Oct 7, 2017 - 4:42 pm
1.) It's mine, no mine, no mine, no mine, etc.
2.) Shiny and bright.
3.) We're done!
Posted Oct 7, 2017 - 6:17 pm
1. If they only knew the boxes were empty.
2. LOL, that door is locked too!
3. Can someone get the lights.
Posted Oct 7, 2017 - 7:48 pm
1. TV's for everyone!!!!
2. Let's get ready to RUMBLE!!!!
3. Is Black Friday over yet???
Posted Oct 8, 2017 - 5:05 am
1.Duck and Cover!
2.They said, "Look Happy" 3.We''ll draw straws to see who is cooking Thanksgiving dinner
Posted Oct 8, 2017 - 9:08 am
Thanks for having the contest. Look forward to these every year!
PHOTO 1: This is how Black Friday shoppers think outside the box.
PHOTO 2: That's right, you come in here. We price gouge you 364 days a year and you don't even know it.
PHOTO 3: I am so tired. I am going to blackout from all the great deals this year. Is that why they call it Black Friday?
BLACK FRIDAY 2017
Posted Oct 8, 2017 - 10:59 am
#2- hahahahaha, I’m getting paid time and a half.....
#3- exhausted, another successful Black Friday in the books....
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users