Caption Black Friday Photos & Win T-Shirts [Winners Posted]

Brad

Time for the next t-shirt contest!

To be entered to win, reply to this thread with captions for each of the 3 photos below which were taken last year.

Contest will be open until 9pm ET on Sunday, October 15th. I will then randomly choose 10 members who entered and you'll win a 2017 Black Friday t-shirt. As always, limit one shirt prize per member this year.

PHOTO #1:
2017a.jpg

PHOTO #2:
2017b.jpg

PHOTO #3:
2017c.jpg 

And don't forget that if you want to order more Black Friday shirts, you can do that here.

http://i.gottadeal.com/main/images/merch/contestshirts.png

• Like 2

#1 Its only the 43inch people! Must get to the 55inch they stacked on the bottom!

#2 All employees will be given riot gear, pepper spray for self defense in face of trampling, and free coffee!

#3 Mom, we can't, huff puff, go on. Must sleep, Turkey coma approaching.... Zzzzzzz.

Photo 1: Are you Sure there isn't a Nintendo Entertainment System in the middle of those TV's? The guy in Frozen Foods told me that's where they put them.

Photo 2: OK Everyone get ready, when the doors open we are going to rush the customers this year. Get ready to charge them, they will never see it coming.

Photo 3: No no we are "testing" this furniture out to see if we want to buy it or not. I am NOT sleeping I swear. TESTING!!

1. Excited about their new LG G7 phones, shoppers carry them above their heads in celebration.

2. This year Target employees decided to stampede the customers instead of getting stampeded.

3. Shoppers laying on furniture regretting missing thanksgiving dinner to shop on thanksgiving.

1. I’m not leaving this place with out MY TV. I’ll body black till I can get my pretty little finger on MY TV. I saw the add @ gottadeal.com & they will hear a story !!! ITs MY TV !!

2. Who’s ready for BLACK FRIDAY?! “We Are”. Again, who’s ready for BLACK FRIDAY???!!

“WE ARE” or is this a “2017 Creepy Christmas promo Commercial”??!!!!!

3. Kids, hunny ..I promise this year we Won’t Miss the TV deal.

We got there tooooo late last year. Let’s sit & wait here.

I know I don't qualify, but here is mine!

1.  Come on folks!  Pass those TVs inward and build the tower around Doug!

2.  Who is going to win the towel fight this year?  Bets are on!

3.  "Mom!  I know you like to be first in line, but it is the day after Halloween!"

1.     Pass the empty boxes to the back- they will never know ! 

2.     Bahhhaaaahhaaa look at those poor people in line!  It looks so cold out there ! 

3.     This is what happens when you take amateurs out ! 

Edited by jewleyp

1.Duck and Cover!

2.They said, "Look Happy"                                                                                                                            3.We''ll draw straws to see who is cooking Thanksgiving dinner

Thanks for having the contest. Look forward to these every year!

PHOTO 1: This is how Black Friday shoppers think outside the box.

PHOTO 2: That's right, you come in here. We price gouge you 364 days a year and you don't even know it.

PHOTO 3: I am so tired. I am going to blackout from all the great deals this year. Is that why they call it Black Friday?