Discuss Black Friday & Win 1 of 5 $100 Gift Cards [Winners Posted]

Brad

DISCUSS BLACK FRIDAY THIS YEAR &

WIN GIFT CARDS TO THE STORE OF YOUR CHOICE!

We're giving several of you on the forum $100 gift cards for doing what you all love to do anyway - talk about Black Friday!

Here's how it works:

Through November 27th (at 11:59:59pm EST), every time you post in one of the Black Friday forums (such as this main Black Friday Discussion subforum, any of the store-specific subforums, Posted Black Friday Ads or Online Black Friday subforums) you'll earn one entry into the contest.

We're not going to require your posts to be a certain length to qualify or anything like that - we just want a lot of great discussion. We know there are times when a one-word reply is fine. All posts in all threads in these forums will count, including other contest threads.

Be aware that it's pretty obvious if someone is attempting to "game the system" by posting repeatedly to get more entries. If that happens, we will give you ONE warning via PM. If we see the behavior continuing, you will be disqualified from winning a gift card. I don't expect this to be an issue (it wasn't during the last few years), but I wanted to make it clear that myself and the mods will be watching for any abuse. Any member who is banned is obviously no longer eligible to win the contest either.

This includes posting multiple times in a row in a single thread when one post would be enough, replying to many threads with nothing but "thanks!", etc... as I said, it'll be obvious if anyone does this, so don't do it. There is plenty to discuss without having to cheat your way to more entries.

So create interesting threads, reply to other members' questions, give your opinions on everything that is being discussed. This is a discussion board - let's have some interesting discussion here!

On Tuesday, November 28th I will randomly select 5 winners from all eligible entries and each of you will receive a $100 gift card to the retailer of your choice!

And as a benefit to those who were here early this year, all the posts in the forums up until now will also count towards this contest. Also look for opportunities to earn double entries as we get closer to Black Friday.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and I'll be happy to answer them.

• Like 5

This should get fun; I get to participate this year!

Btw, I received an email from a certain site about a BF as posted...Brad, have you received it yet?

ya and they watermarked it to death its so hard to look at the scan they have and actually see the items and the prices

$100 gift card is warranted anytime...especially after BF for me because chances are I already bought the majority of the gifts for everyone on my list so now I can buy for myself :gdclap:

My thoughts exactly. Treat myself to something special, oh what a dream. 

• Like 1

Im backkkk & it feels so good -

I am fall ready & thats means BF❤❤❤❤. I gotta start that BF “savings fund”. Gotta have 1 fund for what i want & a 2nd fund for other great deals for gifts & any deals i see around in general. Happy BF WAITING everyone

P.s i changed my profile pic & its not uploaded ?? Maybe it takes a min or two ....

• Like 1