Discuss Black Friday & Win 1 of 5 $100 Gift Cards [Winners Posted]

Brad

I tell you my other half hates this time of year because I seem to come down with a raging case of FOMO(fear of missing out) .I'm constantly checking and rechecking the site for new ads and rarely sleep more than 3 hours at a time. This site is SO good its more addictive than Chocolate... :lmao:  :trampolin  :sidesplit

• Like 3

I’m ready for the ads to start coming out. Although, it’s so much harder when you have an 18 and 16 year old. I don’t have much luck finding good deals on what they would want. You know, expensive stuff. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using GottaDEAL

I was just telling a friend of mine yesterday that when our kids get older they want less, but it's more expensive items...

Sent from my SM-G930V using GottaDEAL mobile app

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

SO. TIRED. LOL

Got about 6-7 hours total sleep over the last two days. I am beat lol.

Yes, I am totally spent and my DD wants to go and do something today. I dont want to eat, drink just sleep and smile as it was a good run.

Black Friday shopping done online mostly. Did Macys in person and felt like a thif walking out with bagfuls and not a penny spent

How did you pull that off ? GREAT JOB

• Like 1

I crashed hard Thursday night after the no-sleep Wednesday night shopping online. Thanks for the debacle shopping Best Buy. I slept so hard the alarm scared the daylights out of me yesterday morning for Home Depot.

Had a good shopping weekend though. Got everything I wanted (despite Best Buy) and more. My car is packed with purchases and somehow I have to get my luggage in there from the weekend away from home, :)

• Like 1

I was out with my mom and sister both Thursday night and Friday morning. For a total of about 8 hours. Since most of my shopping was online, I didn't have much to get. All I have to show for all that time is an eyeshadow pallete, dvd set, a few gift bags, a hairdryer, and a trunk full of cat litter and dog treats.

My mailman and UPS guy will be busy the next few days though!