Guests, please register to remove all of the banner ads on the forums. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Photo

Did you score a Super Nintendo SNES Classic today?

7 replies to this topic

#1 Monstermile  OFFLINE  

Monstermile

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 366 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Sep 29, 2017 - 8:41 am

I missed out on the presales so I figure I would try my luck this morning. I work 3rd shift so could not hit Walmart. I watched brickseek.com while working and both Walmarts close to me sold out. One had 65 and the other 43. For some reason Target inventory was not showing up on brickseek. I got off at 7:30 and headed right over. Nothing to lose. There was a line. But the people said they still had tickets to hand out. Lucked out. I got 33 out of 56 at 15 minutes before opening. When I left there were still 15 available. Hopefully Nintendo sticks to their word and these will be readily available for all.

a00044b1bb361c13090b14a197a994f1.jpg

Tap'd from my 7+

#2 riven3d  OFFLINE  

riven3d

• 2,258 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Sep 29, 2017 - 9:34 am

had court this morning so i missed out, somebody has already posted one on a FB im in wanting $175 for it

#3 Monstermile  OFFLINE  

Monstermile

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 366 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Sep 29, 2017 - 11:27 am

had court this morning so i missed out, somebody has already posted one on a FB im in wanting $175 for it

Oh FB marketplace is flooded with them. Prices from $150 to $300. I hope these profiteers end up being stuck with them. Especially this one.

cb572fe06cae9b7ec3cc2c8d818481d1.jpg

Tap'd from my 7+

#4 Kanyon71  OFFLINE  

Kanyon71

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,040 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Sep 29, 2017 - 11:59 am

I see it happen after every BF. Taking a bunch of stuff back to be returned because they got stuck with them. The jerk side of me always smiles.

#5 abentley  OFFLINE  

abentley

• 1,831 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Sep 29, 2017 - 5:50 pm

I was able to preorder 1 and purchase one in person last night. I have my youngest who loves anything Nintendo , so one is to play and one is to put back for his collection. Same for last years NES. I cannot wait for next year, hoping there is actually a mini n64!

#6 Monstermile  OFFLINE  

Monstermile

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 366 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Sep 29, 2017 - 5:51 pm

I was able to preorder 1 and purchase one in person last night. I have my youngest who loves anything Nintendo , so one is to play and one is to put back for his collection. Same for last years NES. I cannot wait for next year, hoping there is actually a mini n64!

Rumor has it that is the N64 is the next one. I'll be all over that. Especially if they include Golden Eye and Shadows of the Empire.

Tap'd from my 7+

#7 abentley  OFFLINE  

abentley

• 1,831 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Sep 29, 2017 - 6:01 pm

Rumor has it that is the N64 is the next one. I'll be all over that. Especially if they include Golden Eye and Shadows of the Empire.
Tap'd from my 7+

I am hoping rumors are true! I raised my 3 boys playiing Goldeneye......it was something we all had fun doing together! I even bought another N64 just to have in my house for when they are all home at holidays! Hoping I can get my hands on one for each of them, and one for me!

#8 Monstermile  OFFLINE  

Monstermile

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 366 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Sep 30, 2017 - 3:55 am

Well just found out something really cool. The SNES Classic uses the same controller port as the NES Classic and the Wii. So no need to buy new controller extensions. Yeah they went short again.

Tap'd from my 7+

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users