Secret Santa 2017 Official Discussion Thread

Bopeep

Sorry I am late in posting too!  I work at a hospital so mom and I did not open gifts until two days ago.   JesusLuvU was my secret santa.  Thank you so much!  Everything was more than I expected!!  

JesusLuvU and I both gave each other a bag of Reese's Christmas Trees  (We both have good tastes obviously!)  I also received a dvd - Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.  (A movie I wanted to see when it came out last year but never got to the theater.  Can't wait for New Year's Day....Gonna snuggle up with my cat on the recliner an watch a new movie!   I just hope I don't fall asleep.......;D  )  I also received a Hogwarts magnet (already on my refrigerator)  a crystal votive candle holder,  some holiday footies and a little snowman ornament that sings "we wish you a merry Christmas".   I will try to get a picture uploaded next week  (I get 4 nights off.. FINALLY!)   Thank you so much JesusLuvU!  I appreciate your thoughtfulness!   I hope you like what I chose for you too!

• Like 3

Sorry I am late in posting too! I work at a hospital so mom and I did not open gifts until two days ago. JesusLuvU was my secret santa. Thank you so much! Everything was more than I expected!!

JesusLuvU and I both gave each other a bag of Reese's Christmas Trees (We both have good tastes obviously!) I also received a dvd - Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. (A movie I wanted to see when it came out last year but never got to the theater. Can't wait for New Year's Day....Gonna snuggle up with my cat on the recliner an watch a new movie! I just hope I don't fall asleep.......;D ) I also received a Hogwarts magnet (already on my refrigerator) a crystal votive candle holder, some holiday footies and a little snowman ornament that sings "we wish you a merry Christmas". I will try to get a picture uploaded next week (I get 4 nights off.. FINALLY!) Thank you so much JesusLuvU! I appreciate your thoughtfulness! I hope you like what I chose for you too!

I am so glad you liked it. I did enjoy my gifts as well and look forward to the monthly newsletter. My youngest DD thought it was so funny that I got stuff for my nails and loved to put it on me. She has told every one about it.

I am so glad you liked it. I did enjoy my gifts as well and look forward to the monthly newsletter. My youngest DD thought it was so funny that I got stuff for my nails and loved to put it on me. She has told every one about it.

Heee.....heee...heee.   I am glad that both you and your youngest daughter liked the "male polish".  It is more "manly" than what she was using on you and I am glad that it will help encourage more father/daughter time! 

I hope by now that you have received some kind of confirmation from Joyful Noiseletter for the subscription.  If not, let me know and I will double check on it.  (Carl, the editor, is usually on top of these things though.)  I didn't realize, until I received your package, that you were using your business address.  Oh well.  The newsletter will make you the hit of the office though!  Nothing like a little holy humor to draw folks in!  (By the way, it's bi-monthly.  Sorry about that.  It used to be 10x per year but they cut back to save costs.)

Edited by Reinholt1