Secret Santa 2017 Official Discussion Thread

Bopeep

Mom received her package yesterday.  She asked me to post and to tell her secret santa how much she loves it and to say thank you.  Mom received a  "very pretty bracelet"  (which she told me at least 3x how very pretty it is.).  She says it is a blue-green in color and she thinks "it is very versatile and will match a lot of her outfits."   I will take a picture next week and try to get it posted so all can see.  Thank you again Secret Santa! 

• Like 3

I am happy to remind Bopeep and the other 4 that if you have a Meijer's in your neighborhood they have postal substations at their customer service desks.  8 am is when the desk opens.  I am always in and out in just a few minutes.  WAA-----AAY better then that line at the post office or even at UPS.  My favorite "secret" place to send out packages this time of year.

This helper elf is also on standby, should you need it Bopeep.   (We should find out where each other lives Wittenlover. (With luck we could be just a couple of blocks from each other.) We could shop together and send out the packages on the same reindeer!)    Actually....HEY BOPEEP!  Can Wittenlover and I have dibs on each other for secret santa next year???  We could just skip the whole shipping and tracking number thingee and use the money to meet each other for lunch and have us our own Christmas party.  You don't need all those tracking numbers anyway do you Bopeep?

Edited by Reinholt1
  • Like 4

Mine shipped today. I've PM'd the last 4, just to check in, and already heard back from 1.   A couple of them haven't been logged in to GD in 2 or 3 weeks, so I hope everything is okay with them.  Still hoping we won't need elves, but good to know we have some if we do need them.

Wittenlover and Reinholt1, I'll see what I can do, LOL.  (Now, if you do end up with each other, it's going to totally look like I rigged it :))

Received my package today! I was going to wait till Christmas to open it, especially since everything inside was so nicely wrapped, but I've NEVER had any kind of willpower! You really overdid it! I received a beautiful battery powered light-up angel, an angel pin that is already on my coat and a huge bag of my favorite candy, Lindor Truffles. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I love it all!!

• Like 3

I received my SS out did her self everything was beautiful pictures to follow later. There was a slight mishap in shipping this beautiful cup and it was beautiful arrived like this. It was a lovely cup

25323824_10210735849415611_883512535_n.j

Oh no that makes me so sad [emoji22] I thought it was packed so well...

Sent from my SM-G930P using GottaDEAL mobile app

post-163278-151304821963_thumb.jpg

post-163278-151304824693_thumb.jpg

Received both my Secret Santa and Ornament Exchange today and couldn't wait to open them. I love them both. The Gift Card Maze is one of the coolest things ever! Thanks so much!!

• Like 3

Bopeep said:  "Wittenlover and Reinholt1, I'll see what I can do, LOL.  (Now, if you do end up with each other, it's going to look like I rigged it :))"

How about if we INCLUDE you in our little "track number free Christmas party"  Bopeep?!?!? 

Edited by Reinholt1
  • Like 2

Don't feel bad, it happens, just know it really was a pretty cup. If I get a chance I am going to go to Kolhs and see if they have it here. I had not seen one like it, Always remember it is the thought that counts and I apprciated it 

Oh no that makes me so sad [emoji22] I thought it was packed so well...

attachicon.gif20171211_213741.jpg

attachicon.gif20171211_220540.jpg

Received both my Secret Santa and Ornament Exchange today and couldn't wait to open them. I love them both. The Gift Card Maze is one of the coolest things ever! Thanks so much!!

At this point, I don't THINK we will need any elves. YAY!  I have one person I have not heard anything from as far as shipping, but one of their recipients posted received so I guess they've shipped.  We have one other that has not finished shipping, but they've posted why and hopefully will be able to ship this week.

We do have 4 ornaments, and 3 SS, that the tracking shows delivered but no one has posted.  Please please post when you receive your package. Even if you aren't opening until Christmas.  

• Like 4

Don't need any helper elves?   That's great news!

On the other hand.......Hey Chief Elf.....since you may not need any helper elves this year,  I just saw these really cool swipe light sketchers sneakers ....do you mind if I borrow one of Santa's reindeer and go get me a pair???

• Like 1

I finally opened my OE gift.  Guilt free.  :)

I received. Not 1, not 2, but 3 ornaments.  Wow! Thank you so much.  I also received lots of yummy peppermints.  :gdlicklips: The box they were in is so adorable.  :2cloud9:

Thank you so much. 

I just love how the reindeer one looks on my tree.  The other two are currently occupying my desk at work.  :holiday10

post-7345-0-84047400-1513175533_thumb.jpg

post-7345-0-81441700-1513175544_thumb.jpg

post-7345-0-57889900-1513175554_thumb.jpg

Edited by lilquiet
  • Like 4

I received a surprise gift from JenDeere.  Some fuzzy socks, a Christmas movie collection, and a hot cocoa mug set.  I wasn't sure what they had for me to pick up at the post office, as I wasn't expecting anything.  I loved it, and I am so so appreciative! Thank you!!

• Like 5

I received a surprise gift from JenDeere.  Some fuzzy socks, a Christmas movie collection, and a hot cocoa mug set.  I wasn't sure what they had for me to pick up at the post office, as I wasn't expecting anything.  I loved it, and I am so so appreciative! Thank you!!

Thank you for hosting!!!  :)

• Like 4