Guests, please register to remove all of the banner ads on the forums. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Photo

Roku and Fire Stick

3 replies to this topic

#1 HanShotFirst  OFFLINE  

HanShotFirst

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 644 Posts
  • Member since 2012

Posted Sep 21, 2017 - 4:19 pm

Anyone have a Roku Premier?  Thoughts on it?

I'm looking into getting this for myself.  I have an early generation AppleTV so I'm not all that acquainted with the other streaming devices.  

Also, does anyone know if the Fire TV stick has the Vudu app?  I know the Roku offers it so that's why I am leaning this way as I have ended up with several movies on the vudu platform after redeeming digital codes from various bluray purchases.   

#2 Kanyon71  OFFLINE  

Kanyon71

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,040 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Sep 22, 2017 - 5:17 am

Anyone have a Roku Premier?  Thoughts on it?

I'm looking into getting this for myself.  I have an early generation AppleTV so I'm not all that acquainted with the other streaming devices.  

Also, does anyone know if the Fire TV stick has the Vudu app?  I know the Roku offers it so that's why I am leaning this way as I have ended up with several movies on the vudu platform after redeeming digital codes from various bluray purchases.   

I just pulled up the App Store on my FireStick and I don't see the Vudu App in there. I did a search on google though and there are tons of guides to show you how to install the app pretty easily though (just simpler if the app store had it).

#3 HanShotFirst  OFFLINE  

HanShotFirst

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 644 Posts
  • Member since 2012

Posted Sep 22, 2017 - 9:46 am

Thanks for looking Kanyon!  

#4 Kanyon71  OFFLINE  

Kanyon71

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,040 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Sep 22, 2017 - 12:24 pm

No problem. Had to setup one of my old ones in the livingroom earlier for movie night so I looked while I was configuring it. :)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users