Christmas Movies

Kanyon71

I am actually sitting here watching Home Alone right now (dw and dd are both sick) tonight I plan to watch A Christmas Story and possibly The Santa Clause. If they are still down tomorrow might watch Elf and Jingle All The Way. :)

Me too on watching Home Alone.  LOL.  I love it when Freeform channel starts showing Holiday movies.  

I actually watched The Holiday not long ago too on "regular" TV.  

• Like 2

Me too on watching Home Alone.  LOL.  I love it when Freeform channel starts showing Holiday movies.  

I actually watched The Holiday not long ago too on "regular" TV.  

Same here, trying to decide if I will watch Home Alone 2 after this one is over or not. I still think the first one is the best one. Seems they don't do these types of Christmas movies much anymore, used to wait for the season to hit to see what would come out at the movies.

• Like 3

We watched Home Alone the other week. Cant wait for all of them to start rolling out on the Hallmark Channel. I love the fall and leading up to Christmas. Just being able to share the things I grew up with during the holidays with my children and see them laugh at the same things that I did and still do. Seeing there excitement and finding there list they have started for Christmas ----- oh what joy. 

• Like 3

We recently cut the cable cord and switched to a streaming service. The service we ended up with doesn't carry the Hallmark channel. I had to pick between football or Hallmark and it was one heck of a tough choice for me. I love their holiday movies [emoji20]

Not sure what you're using for your streaming device but you can still get Hallmark. It's call Feeln you sign up online it's a subscription service, we got it for my m-i-l when they cut the cord. She loves it.

• Like 3

Not sure what you're using for your streaming device but you can still get Hallmark. It's call Feeln you sign up online it's a subscription service, we got it for my m-i-l when they cut the cord. She loves it.

Is that for the Hallmark Channel or the Hallmark Movies and Mysteries Channel? I would LOVE to sign my mom up for this before the holiday movies start! Is it live or only recorded movies?

Is that for the Hallmark Channel or the Hallmark Movies and Mysteries Channel? I would LOVE to sign my mom up for this before the holiday movies start! Is it live or only recorded movies?

The main reason my m-i-l missed the hallmark channel is because she missed all the Christmas movies. She said she got all of them once we signed her up for Feeln. Here is what they say on their site in the about us section:

Feeln is the streaming service that brings you heartfelt stories of love and togetherness, anytime, anywhere. Feeln carefully selects every title so you spend less time searching and more time with the stories you love. Feeln brings home the beloved library of Hallmark Hall of Fame features, handpicked Hollywood movies and TV series, and award-winning originals you won't find anywhere else.

Hope that helps you out.

• Like 2

Kanyon71 you just ruined my DH's day but totally made mine. My husband was thrilled when I had to choose between football and Hallmark knowing that I would pick football. He cant stand Hallmark movies (unimaginative, cheesy, predictable and stereotypical are just a few of the words he has used to describe them) and was glad to be rid of it. I'm totally looking into Feeln tonight.
  • Like 7

Kanyon71 you just ruined my DH's day but totally made mine. My husband was thrilled when I had to choose between football and Hallmark knowing that I would pick football. He cant stand Hallmark movies (unimaginative, cheesy, predictable and stereotypical are just a few of the words he has used to describe them) and was glad to be rid of it. I'm totally looking into Feeln tonight.

I think all movies can be like that. You just have to go into them knowing what to expect. I watch a lot of this stuff with my wife but when it comes to Christmas movies I love them all. :)

Thanks! I was just coming to share! I’m hoping that ABC’s 25 Days schedule is a little better than year. I mean, I watch either way because I enjoy holiday movies, but for the past couple of years, it’s just been ok. I’m just glad I have this schedule.

Ya we end up watching a bunch of them. Use the schedule a lot lol.

Thanks! I was just coming to share! [emoji2] I’m hoping that ABC’s 25 Days schedule is a little better than year. I mean, I watch either way because I enjoy holiday movies, but for the past couple of years, it’s just been ok. I’m just glad I have this schedule.

If the 13 Days of Halloween is an indicator, we’re in for the same hand-full of movies. I’ll still watch but I remember when it seemed they actually put effort into what they showed. Edited by tyreejames
  • Like 1