Black Friday 2017 Product Charts!

stationchief

It's that time of year again! Time for the... (cue theme song)...

2017 GottaDeal Black Friday Product Charts!

I'm now making the official call for volunteers for this year's charts. If you'd like to volunteer to help put the charts together this year please send me a PM.

It's pretty simple. As each ad comes in you'll be responsible for logging in to a special website where you'll enter all the items with some detailed information (item's description, price, store, type, resolution, etc) for a particular product. Some are fairly easy, others may require more research and effort. It all depends on how much time you're willing to put in. You'll be granted access to a special forum where we have a lil' community of volunteers who all help each other out every year so you won't be alone.

These charts have been extremely popular among Black Friday shoppers among this site and all around the country every year, and I expect them to be even more so this year so I'll need lots of help putting them together.

This year's product charts, as well as all of the charts from previous years for comparison, will still be located at http://blackfridaycharts.com.

Have a look at a tenth anniversary message posted last year with their past history, how they came to be, all mixed in with a lil' bit of me: http://blackfridaycharts.com/MyStory.html

Let the Black Friday madness begin! :trampolin

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Well, back injections are done and I'm off to have surgery on my chart-making right arm and hand first thing tomorrow. My right hand has since gone weak (thank goodness for speech to text aps!) so there's high hopes that this will repair the nerve damage that happened last year and give me back at least some, hopefully most, of the use of my hand back. Don't worry. I'll be back in time for the first ads to land.

Wish me luck! :)

Well, back injections are done and I'm off to have surgery on my chart-making right arm and hand first thing tomorrow. My right hand has since gone weak (thank goodness for speech to text aps!) so there's high hopes that this will repair the nerve damage that happened last year and give me back at least some, hopefully most, of the use of my hand back. Don't worry. I'll be back in time for the first ads to land.

Best of luck with the surgery and then the part that's just as important the rehab. My wife's gramps had the shots in his back about 6 months ago. Amazing how much they improved him. He went from constant pain and having to lay down a lot to his old self after the second set of them.

Good luck SC! I'm praying for you and sending good thoughts your way.

It's alive! Its ali-iiiie-ve!

One week in and I have feeling back in my hand and up my arm. I'm able to wiggle my fingers and move them in ways which I haven't been able to do in a long time. Looks like the surgery was a success! Next Tuesday the stitches come out and I get the details about my months of rehab. Fun times ahead.

We're still looking for more volunteers to help with the charts and as you can see I need as much help as possible this year. Send me a PM if you're interested.

Rock on black Friday!

• Like 3

It's alive! Its ali-iiiie-ve!

One week in and I have feeling back in my hand and up my arm. I'm able to wiggle my fingers and move them in ways which I haven't been able to do in a long time. Looks like the surgery was a success! Next Tuesday the stitches come out and I get the details about my months of rehab. Fun times ahead.

We're still looking for more volunteers to help with the charts and as you can see I need as much help as possible this year. Send me a PM if you're interested.

Rock on black Friday!

That's awesome news :)

Hope it keeps getting better and better.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any chance we get an appliances chart?

Why, are you offering? :P

Unfortunately with everything that's been going on IRL things will have to be as usual for a bit. However, I recommend you stick around because sooner or later you could be getting your wish and a whole lot more.

Take that for what it's worth. Wink, wink! ;)