Guests, please register to remove all of the banner ads on the forums. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Photo

Pre-order your GottaDEAL 2017 Black Friday t-shirts!

5 replies to this topic

#1 Brad  OFFLINE  

Brad

Administrator

• 20,412 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Sep 11, 2017 - 9:32 am

You can now order our 2017 Black Friday t-shirts!

To place an order for shirts, go here: http://blackfriday.g...deal.com/Shirts

You can pay with PayPal or with a credit/debit card.

Shirts are $11 (sizes S-XL) and $13 (sizes 2XL-4XL). Shipping is included. Order as many as you'd like. Shirts will also come with a few bonus GD goodies :)

Shirts are 100% cotton Hanes tagless black t-shirts. Here is a measurement chart.

Last time we offered hoodies through Teespring, If I remember correctly, they were priced at around $25-30 plus shipping. If there is enough interest, I can create a campaign on Teespring once things get a little busier and they'll handle those orders, but I'm personally only handling t-shirts myself. If you'd want a hoodie, post in this thread so I know there is interest.

The deadline for ordering t-shirts will be announced soon, but you'll have at least a month and likely a little bit longer than that.

And as always, we'll be giving away many t-shirts on the forum, Facebook & the webcasts, but if you want to guarantee a shirt (or need more than one), this is your opportunity. The shirts we give away will likely be limited to the most common sizes (L and XL), so if you want larger sizes, I'd suggest ordering them.

Note that I've already placed the order with the printer and so we have a limited number of the smallest and largest sizes for sale. If those sell out early enough, I can add more to the order, so if you want those sizes, order soon if possible so I know how many we'll need.

If you have any questions, feel free to post in here or send me a PM. Thanks :)

On to this year's design... I wanted this year's design to reflect the whole week of deals that are available, so you can wear this shirt both in stores on Black Friday or at home shopping online on Thanksgiving or Cyber Monday. The "neon lights" look goes along with this tradition of shopping in the middle of the night both in stores and online. We haven't done a black shirt in quite some time so I wanted to bring it back.

shirtdesign.png

#2 bluebear  ONLINE  

bluebear

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,145 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Sep 11, 2017 - 12:09 pm

Yay! Love it. Got mine in. :)

#3 Bopeep  OFFLINE  

Bopeep

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Sep 11, 2017 - 12:21 pm

I like it. Good job :).

#4 Kanyon71  OFFLINE  

Kanyon71

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,649 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Sep 11, 2017 - 2:34 pm

It's that time of the year :)

#5 atipton129  OFFLINE  

atipton129

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38 Posts
  • Member since 2009

Posted Sep 13, 2017 - 10:33 am

Can't wait for BF!!! Got mine in!

#6 julz0420  OFFLINE  

julz0420

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 464 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Sep 16, 2017 - 10:18 am

Got mine!! Thanks for putting them up for sale!!

Julie
Mom to Madison 13
and Lucas 6

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users