What gifts have you bought already?

Peppermint

Picked up a few more things yesterday. At this rate, I’ll be done before BF [emoji85]

If only this were the case for me...lol... I looked at my list yesterday and so far I only have roughly 4 items checked off plus about 10 items that weren't even on the list :runaway:  

I got off work early a few days ago and went shopping by myself so I could grab a few things for the hubby.

I got us both generic nerf guns for our stockings. And a refill pack. We were walking by the display last week and he told me he always wanted one as a kid but his mom thought they were the worst toy ever and would make them want to join the army??? But he has one for his stocking now and it will be Nerf-war Christmas morning.

Also got my niece's pottery wheel and potholder loom she wanted.

And went to TRU and got the baby a Grover stuffed animal for his stocking.

Progress but not near as much as I'd like. My last day is 2 weeks from now, I wanted to be pretty much done by then! Not happening but oh well.

• Like 5

Did some more shopping for the grandson this week. Did two toy orders with Kohl's with the $10/50 coupon. First order something was cancelled, but they still retained the coupons and KC, so I just bought it again today. I think I have about 6-7 gifts for him so far. I could say I could be about done, but when Christmas sales start I know I'll buy more. He's almost 3, so this is a fun time.
  • Like 1

i have bought my son his I Survived Books he wanted and my hubby his wallet he wanted. i have my list of who I need to buy for and an idea of what i'm going to get but I'm waiting on BF ads to come out to see if there is anything there.

My youngest really likes the I Survived books. I think there's only one or two he hasn't read.

Bought my husband and 2 of the kids tickets for Weird Al. I don't like him so I'll get a quiet night at home, which is a gift itself. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

https://www.target.com/p/women-s-hannah-lace-up-mid-calf-rain-boots-merona-153/-/A-52332004#lnk=sametab&preselect=52149491

hoping to pick these up tomorrow... They are on sale and Cartwheel has 20% off boots this week and Target sent me an email for 10% off for my redcard anniversary!!

We have company from out of town this week so its hard to find time to shop right now. 

Everyone is asleep but me now!!

Just so you know They were not on sale I looked at it wrong.....oh well maybe another week. Cartwheel is still good and I still have my 10% but hoping for a better deal.

Edited by Elmck