Guests, please register to remove all of the banner ads on the forums. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Photo

What gifts have you bought already?

34 replies to this topic

#31 shopping4my3son  OFFLINE  

shopping4my3son

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,369 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Sep 22, 2017 - 5:36 am

Picked up Jeff Dunahm tickets during the pre-sale yesterday. :woot2:

:cheese:

#32 HanShotFirst  OFFLINE  

HanShotFirst

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 414 Posts
  • Member since 2012

Posted Sep 22, 2017 - 12:46 pm

I don't know if this counts but I just put myself a new blu-ray player on layaway at Walmart.  :)    That's one thing of my list of gifts to myself.  :)

#33 LainieB  OFFLINE  

LainieB

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 86 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Sep 22, 2017 - 5:48 pm

I bought some small Harry Potter items and a fingerling monkey for my friend's kids, a squishy cat for my niece, and I have a lot of other things I plan on buying next weekend. My coworkers think I'm nuts for Christmas shopping already!

#34 MrLeader  OFFLINE  

MrLeader

• PipPipPip
  • 4 Posts
  • Member since 2017

Posted Sep 22, 2017 - 6:51 pm

Lego set and coloring book, bringing the old toys to new kids generation. I don't want them to get stuck and addicted to playing mobile games and gadgets. 

#35 mommyofanangelb  OFFLINE  

mommyofanangelb

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 658 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Today, 5:55 am

I’ve bought one gift and that’s for DD9. I was able to get the LuvaBella doll for her from TRU. I put in my email for them to let me know when it was in stock and I never received it. Every few days I would check the website and got lucky yesterday. I had some reward points so I was able to save $20 and get her for $79.99 🤗

I have a small list for her and DD15, but they haven’t really said what they want yet. Still not sure what to get my mom, brother or dad and step mom. I don’t have to worry about nieces and nephews because we do a gift-exchanging party for them.

Edited by mommyofanangelb, Today, 5:59 am.

"Oooh fuuudge! Only I didn't say "Fudge." I said THE word, the big one, the queen-mother of dirty words, the 'F-dash-dash-dash' word! ---Ralphie

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users