What gifts have you bought already?

Peppermint

I’ve bought one gift and that’s for DD9. I was able to get the LuvaBella doll for her from TRU. I put in my email for them to let me know when it was in stock and I never received it. Every few days I would check the website and got lucky yesterday. I had some reward points so I was able to save $20 and get her for $79.99 Edited by mommyofanangelb
  • Like 1

I finally got something bought. :) A PJ Masks little fold up chair for the grandson. Tomorrow will be Amazon shopping for some things with long shipping times. I also have 5 family birthdays before Christmas too, one of them my daughter, so most Christmas will be put off until all that is complete.

Good grief......I might need an intervention! I picked up 6 fingerlings, got my hands on 2 SNES systems, and pre ordered some silly thing called LOL big surprise ball. I love shopping! I am finished with our gifts, these will be fun random additions for Christmas Eve bingo!
  • Like 2

Good grief......I might need an intervention! I picked up 6 fingerlings, got my hands on 2 SNES systems, and pre ordered some silly thing called LOL big surprise ball. I love shopping! I am finished with our gifts, these will be fun random additions for Christmas Eve bingo!

You're finished?!?!?!? I haven't started at all this year...I am behind :runaway:

My goodness!!  Finished??  Sweet.  :)

And I had to google the LOL big surprise ball.  I must say that looks like a lot of fun!  

Just ordered the LOL Surprise Doll for DD7; I expect these to be hard to find the closer we get to the holiday. I had a $5 Target gift card and with my red card I got it for $66. First gift out of the way!!

I ordered two gifts from overseas this week, to ensure there is plenty of time for them to arrive. And I started my pile of boxes today, that will turn into several piles before Christmas arrives! A couple boxes are birthday gifts that are between 4-6 weeks away, but that's okay... Nice to see that pile going!

So I was on HSN last Friday looking @ their special value of the day, which was NFL sweatshirts and T-shirt combos, so I ordered three sets on flex-pay for Christmas gifts, about $37 a month which is feasible...welllll, I went to check out and they pre-approved me for a HSN cc  :eyepoppin ... so I ordered my daughter's birthday gift, which is today, her gift will be little late though...lol...I went back and ordered some more NFL gear as well, sigh...if you or someone in your family/friends are big sports fans, check out HSN they always have a nice assortment of items...I order NFL team items from them every Christmas for about the past 3-4 years...will probably wait until November to buy anything else...

• Like 1

Mom and I went to Kohls today and got a few more gifts for my grandkids (her greats) and then later today we went to the Navy Exchange. They were having a tent sale with an additional 75% off!!! Almost done with them now!! Got this for 17.00

50698462_Alt01?wid=1560&hei=1560&fmt=pjp

• Like 2

More shoes (time for the DD to learn how to walk in heels), and QVC stuff

Mom and I went to Kohls today and got a few more gifts for my grandkids (her greats) and then later today we went to the Navy Exchange. They were having a tent sale with an additional 75% off!!! Almost done with them now!! Got this for 17.00

50698462_Alt01?wid=1560&hei=1560&fmt=pjp

Great find

Fuzzy socks for mama, playing cards and a mask for youngest son (18), sonic care toothbrush for daughter (26), D&D book for middle son (21) and a chair, Mickey plate and cup set, book, shirt, and jacket for grandson. My husband in the last few weeks has bought himself a S3 tablet and R2 Sphero droid, ugh. Those were on my list to get him. Not a whole lot, but not a bad start. Especially considering we have 5 family birthdays before Christmas too! 4 of those 5 presents are bought.