What gifts have you bought already?

Peppermint

I've gathered a few small things (knicknacks, notepads, nice pen) for a friend that lives overseas.  I gather things for her year-round and try to ship that package before Thanksgiving since it takes weeks to reach her.  Other than that, nothing and I haven't even come up with any ideas for family yet so I feel like I'm already behind.  

• Like 1

I've got a necklace for my mom's stocking, a FP ostrich toy for my baby's stocking and an Elmo movie for his stocking. And got an awesome deal at TRU on a Disney Princess playset of Snow White and the 7 dwarves for Toys for Tots. It was 35, got it for 6!

Have lots of things picked out for my DH and our baby; we drew names for my family at our Labor day BBQ so I know who to shop for now. Bring on the sales!!!!

• Like 1

I've gotten quite a bit. I'm just about done with all 4 grands. Might need a few more little things for the youngest 2, but they're easy. About halfway done with the extended family. My DIL is always easiest, and I've gotten her big gifts. My sons are always the hardest, but I'm chiseling away at them.

• Like 2

My youngest dd is almost done she is really into wwe so I have got her a lot of that stuff.hubby says I'm done with her because I have spent a fortune but no she's the baby! the other kids and new grand baby I have picked up a few things for but not much
  • Like 3

My DS started high school this year so I have ordered him a letterman jacket to surprise him with at Christmas. All my DD has asked for was a Polaroid camera. I had a best buy gift reward to use and used it towards that and found a groupon for the film for her camera and ordered that. I usually don't start shopping at all until Black Friday but I must say it feels good to get a head start. We have a little Halloween tree and I have a Christmas present under it this year
  • Like 7

I'm further along this year then I have ever been. My stepson is 3 so he's easy to buy for and I always end up with way too much for him. So far he has the majority of the Paw Patrol launch and roll track sets and a couple of PJ mask character and car sets that I picked up at Walmart on clearance. I was also able to get him two miles from Tomorrowland play sets at Kmart for next to nothing and an remote control miles and Merk from Kohl's online clearance. He has a couple puzzles, coloring books and some other small things put back as well.

I have a nice collection of Toys for Tots items started as well.

My grandfather and Uncle both of which are usually my hardest are pretty much complete. My other grandmother and grandfather are about done as well and I have a few things for both my mom and dad. Plus a couple of things back for others on my shopping list. At this rate I'm worried I'll be done before Black Friday!!

I need to get my app up-to-date though so I am keeping better track of what I have and what I'm spending.

Sent from my SM-G930P using GottaDEAL mobile app

I'm further along this year then I have ever been. My stepson is 3 so he's easy to buy for and I always end up with way too much for him. So far he has the majority of the Paw Patrol launch and roll track sets and a couple of PJ mask character and car sets that I picked up at Walmart on clearance. I was also able to get him two miles from Tomorrowland play sets at Kmart for next to nothing and an remote control miles and Merk from Kohl's online clearance. He has a couple puzzles, coloring books and some other small things put back as well.

I have a nice collection of Toys for Tots items started as well.

My grandfather and Uncle both of which are usually my hardest are pretty much complete. My other grandmother and grandfather are about done as well and I have a few things for both my mom and dad. Plus a couple of things back for others on my shopping list. At this rate I'm worried I'll be done before Black Friday!!

I need to get my app up-to-date though so I am keeping better track of what I have and what I'm spending.

Sent from my SM-G930P using GottaDEAL mobile app

What app do you use?

Sent from my SM-G930V using GottaDEAL mobile app

So, I started my Christmas shopping EARLY this year.  I started in July when Nordstrom had their big sale.  I always buy stocking stockers throughout the year, but to actually have some GOOD gifts already bought, is just so exciting for me. Here's what I've bought so far

Nordstrom: Booties for SIL, 2 pair of kate Spade earrings for nieces, Patagonia pull over for DS

QVC: Philosophy body wash for SIL

Target: Shampoo/Conditioner for SIL

Lilly Pulitzer online:  Dress for niece

If it hadn't been for the amazing sales that these websites have had, then I wouldn't have been able to buy this stuff already.  I'm loving this early shopping.  I've even contemplated going ahead and wrapping it b/c I always procrastinate on that. 

• Like 4

I start shopping day after Christmas, I hit B&B for their body washes and lotions I buy sweaters and pj's robes and slippers. Throughout the year I buy the big gifts for my siblings but try to wait for my kids and grandchildren for holiday sales.

I have a large family but I manage to get something for everyone.

• Like 1

My brother and his wife bought a house this past year. I bought the family one of those above ground pools that they have been talking about. I know it won't get used till next spring but they will love it. 

I have a few gifts put away for the grand-kids from the Target clearance and the Walmart clearance through out the year.

Bath and Body for coworkers

A few gifts from Kmart going out of Business sale

A few things from Victoria Secret for DDs and DILs

I try not to buy to much unless I sure it will be wanted but my budgeting is way off this year so I am glad I have at least 1 gift for most of the people I want to give to.

• Like 2

2- cannon T6 camera packages ...one for daughter, one for son.

Amazing gaming chair & snes preorders for son

I have my list ready for what to finish with for everyone. Right now it is a matter of time to see who is coming home, and what I will need to ship.

• Like 1

I'm almost done. I bought a Kane Blackhawks jersey for my daughter when the old style went on clearance. I think the old ones looks so much better than the new ones anyway. I bought her a few bags of fossils and gemstones from an amusement park that had "gemstone mining" this summer, and I have made an offer on an antique pendant that I'm waiting to hear back on. If that falls through, I plan on getting her a new kayak if there is a sale.  I bought a couple of the Fingerlings and mermaid shaped blankets for my nieces. If I can find a decent price on one or two portable DVD players, I will get those as well for them. Their birthdays are January and Feb. I got a Craftsman tool chest for my nephew and I'm waiting to get a gift card from credit card points so I can buy him a few tools for free. The older nieces and nephews are getting money. I'm really just waiting for the adults grabs bag. I usually just get one gift for the family instead of exchanging gifts with my husband, since he never buys me one anyway. This year will probably be a tv. Our current one is 13 years old. 

• Like 2

I have my 2 coworkers gifts done (did that at the after Christmas sales - muffin cups, mixing spoons and blank holiday themed recipe cards for my pumpkin muffins that they have had before and seem to like) and both dogs are done (nice toys I came across on clearance). Essentially I have completed only 5% of my shopping so far Edited by budgetsRsexy