Official Black Friday VIDEO GAMES Discussion Thread

Brad

My daughter is requesting the PS4 for xmas. Has anyone seen deals for this? Not the VR one

Thanks!

Take a look at the BlackFriday charts linked on the main blackfriday site here and you can quickly see who has them for which prices. I have used them a fe times already for looking some things up. :)

My 11 year old daughter is getting a Switch for christmas.  Unfortunately there are very few games on sale for it.  Mario + Rabbids is on sale at Walmart.  Does anyone own this game and, if so, how do you like it, or more specifically how do your kids like it? 

Ya I was bummed on the lack of sales also. We got one for our daughter for Christmas also. Today I picked up Super Mario Odyssey which is supposed to be really good. Meijer had a 10% off coupon I was able to use for it which was great.

• Like 1

Ya I was bummed on the lack of sales also. We got one for our daughter for Christmas also. Today I picked up Super Mario Odyssey which is supposed to be really good. Meijer had a 10% off coupon I was able to use for it which was great.

Super Mario Odyssey is definitely on our list!  She had played it at a friend's house, but the other day we went to Gamestop and she played it.  When I told her you can also take it on the go, she decided she wanted it.  She is not a big gamer, but we all enjoy playing games (and watching) as a family sometimes.  

Another one that is on the list is Mario Kart. :)  I've not seen it on sale anywhere that I can remember.  I am about to recheck all the ads to see.

• Like 1

Super Mario Odyssey is definitely on our list! She had played it at a friend's house, but the other day we went to Gamestop and she played it. When I told her you can also take it on the go, she decided she wanted it. She is not a big gamer, but we all enjoy playing games (and watching) as a family sometimes.

Another one that is on the list is Mario Kart. :) I've not seen it on sale anywhere that I can remember. I am about to recheck all the ads to see.

I will save you time it's not on sale

Sent from my iPad using GottaDEAL

• Like 1

Super Mario Odyssey is definitely on our list!  She had played it at a friend's house, but the other day we went to Gamestop and she played it.  When I told her you can also take it on the go, she decided she wanted it.  She is not a big gamer, but we all enjoy playing games (and watching) as a family sometimes.  

Another one that is on the list is Mario Kart. :)  I've not seen it on sale anywhere that I can remember.  I am about to recheck all the ads to see.

I'm hoping I can Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and maybe another controller or two used. I got a good deal on Super Mario yesterday at Meijer. They have a 10% off coupon and we had a couple of rewards, used it all combined to get the game, an easy bake oven and some refills for that. Saved like $40 total on it all.

• Like 1

I'm hoping I can Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and maybe another controller or two used. I got a good deal on Super Mario yesterday at Meijer. They have a 10% off coupon and we had a couple of rewards, used it all combined to get the game, an easy bake oven and some refills for that. Saved like $40 total on it all.

I wish we had a Meijer nearby.  I always hear so many good things about it. 

Mario Kart 8 is another one on her list.  I see that Walmart has the wired controllers for 17.00 so I may get one of those just as an extra.  

• Like 1

Walmart.com has the xbox one s halo bundle and it comes star wars battle front 2 and call of duty world war 2 for 249.98. Amazing deal

What makes this deal even better is the receipt comes itemized. The console and both games have their own price. So you can return either or both of the games if you don't want them. Battlefront shows as $40 and CoD as $39 on my receipt. So the console would cost $170. Better than Black Friday.

Tap'd from my 7+

• Like 3

My daughter is requesting the PS4 for xmas. Has anyone seen deals for this? Not the VR one

Thanks!

Target will have the 1TB PS4 for $199 from 11/19-11/2. $189 with RedCard.

Have heard other retailers will have it for rhe same price in that date but haven't seen confirmation.

Edit : Confirmation

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/11/10/black-friday-2017-week-long-playstation-deals-revealed/

Tap'd from my 7+

Edited by Monstermile

DS22 gets the new Call of Duty game for Christmas every year. This year's new game, I guess, is going back to old school weapons and such, and he's really excited about it. This week, he started playing the older (I'm talking the first couple) games to get geared up for the new one coming out. I told him that was his version of listening to Christmas music early. :)

Anyway, I've almost always been able to find a good deal on the game around BF. I'm sure hoping that stays true this year.

We couldn't get to BF on CODWWII. LOL. DH was sucked in by the graphics and the story line so we bought it ... DD14 has been playing all morning and has a sleepover planned with bestie because she can’t get it for her platform!

Sent from my iPhone using GottaDEAL

Edited by jewleyp
  • Like 1

In the Best Buy BF ad I think on page 11 or 12 the Xbox One S shows 2 controllers - but so far when checking online there is just one controller included with the deal.  Anybody know if they are going to add another controller to make the deal an Xbox One S, Madden and TWO controllers?  Or is it just the way the picture looks. Would rather order today if it's just the one controller (or wait for another deal somewhere else).  Hoping someone knows so I can get this one off my list.  :)  

In the Best Buy BF ad I think on page 11 or 12 the Xbox One S shows 2 controllers - but so far when checking online there is just one controller included with the deal.  Anybody know if they are going to add another controller to make the deal an Xbox One S, Madden and TWO controllers?  Or is it just the way the picture looks. Would rather order today if it's just the one controller (or wait for another deal somewhere else).  Hoping someone knows so I can get this one off my list.  :)  

it says Free Xbox One Wireless Controller w/ Purchase of Select Xbox One 500GB Console

when checking the bundle on page 12 the description says it does come with the free wireless controller so that bundle shown does come with 2 controllers

it says Free Xbox One Wireless Controller w/ Purchase of Select Xbox One 500GB Console

when checking the bundle on page 12 the description says it does come with the free wireless controller so that bundle shown does come with 2 controllers

My beef is, then why would they show two in the picture - it's deceiving.  Darn!

That's exactly what I'm saying - it shows two controllers but says "free blah blah controller with the purchase of a console".   Do they mean if you purchase a console you get ANOTHER controller or just one controller with the purchase.  I just called best buy and got someone who could barely speak english so still not sure - that person said you get a coupon to get another controller at another time.  Then why doesn't it say that?  I can get the same bundle cheaper somewhere else but if it included another controller then it's a decent deal.  Actually, just got out my calculator and 189 plus 40 (if you had to buy a second controller separate) comes up to 229.00 so where is the deal?  Maybe I'm trying to analyze too much?  Isn't microsoft or another store also offering madden included for 189?  Seems like it wouldn't be a deal then.  I'm ONLY trying to get the most bang for my buck, not trying to scrutinize.  

That's exactly what I'm saying - it shows two controllers but says "free blah blah controller with the purchase of a console".   Do they mean if you purchase a console you get ANOTHER controller or just one controller with the purchase.  I just called best buy and got someone who could barely speak english so still not sure - that person said you get a coupon to get another controller at another time.  Then why doesn't it say that?  I can get the same bundle cheaper somewhere else but if it included another controller then it's a decent deal.  Actually, just got out my calculator and 189 plus 40 (if you had to buy a second controller separate) comes up to 229.00 so where is the deal?  Maybe I'm trying to analyze too much?  Isn't microsoft or another store also offering madden included for 189?  Seems like it wouldn't be a deal then.  I'm ONLY trying to get the most bang for my buck, not trying to scrutinize.  

the $189 one comes with no games  the bundle comes with 2 games and 2 controllers, your out thinking yourself, it comes with 2 controllers just like its shown

THat's what I thought but there is nothing about the 2nd controller - do they send you a coupon?  I have it in my cart but it doesn't say anything there either.  

hmm not sure there, maybe that might be something they will add in during the BF sale, i know other times when its something free with purchase it usually gets added to your cart during checkout, but ive never bought something like this before

That's exactly what I'm saying - it shows two controllers but says "free blah blah controller with the purchase of a console". Do they mean if you purchase a console you get ANOTHER controller or just one controller with the purchase. I just called best buy and got someone who could barely speak english so still not sure - that person said you get a coupon to get another controller at another time. Then why doesn't it say that? I can get the same bundle cheaper somewhere else but if it included another controller then it's a decent deal. Actually, just got out my calculator and 189 plus 40 (if you had to buy a second controller separate) comes up to 229.00 so where is the deal? Maybe I'm trying to analyze too much? Isn't microsoft or another store also offering madden included for 189? Seems like it wouldn't be a deal then. I'm ONLY trying to get the most bang for my buck, not trying to scrutinize.

The extra controller is for the Black Friday deal. If it was included in the $229.99 price now I'm sure it would state it.

Tap'd from my 7+

Yes, just spent too much time live chatting with best buy - after everything was said and done the guy said it's not available until the whole ad goes live.....I really wanted to ask why he couldn't tell me that in the first sentence instead of wasting way too much time, lol.  Oh well.  Thanks again!  Now I'm off to see what ridiculous time I'm going to have to be on the computer to get it.