What are the hot toys for this Christmas?

Gloey

For those of you looking for the preorders of the SNES.....DON'T give up! I was able to place my preorders yesterday successfully. It looks like Amazon And Walmart created new links to the item page, to avoid "bots" ordering all of them. So don't give up, and maybe look at different options for notifications.

I need something for 2 year old whose birthday is in November. Her parents are software developers and mentors. She already uses a MacBook Pro. She sets in board meetings for techlahoma and StarSpace46. I need something for home and to take with her. I started this her mother grandmother and me on DVD on a 386 packerd bell.

What does everyone think of the googly eyes game?

It does look like fun!

I  was going to get a set of those hatchimal colleggtibles for DGD but so far they are not available in store near me.At least not a store I have been in lately. 

So, is 47 years old too old to buy yourself a toy from Walmart's top toy list?  LOL

I've never seen nor heard of the littleBits Star Wars Droid Inventor kit but that thing looks awesome for adults and kids alike, especially a Star Wars fan.  It seems like the price is pretty reasonabe considering all the features.  I'm going to have to investigate this further and just may put it in layaway for a birthday present to myself.  

https://shop.littlebits.cc/products/droid-inventor-kit?_ga=2.47208615.1251945588.1504793563-232049743.1504793563

• Like 2

Toysrus.com has announced their hot toy list :)

http://dreammail.edgesuite.net/ToysRUS_HAR/2017/Sept/01325233/EM090717B_HTL_Launch_01.jpg

http://dreammail.edgesuite.net/ToysRUS_HAR/2017/Sept/01325233/EM090717B_HTL_Launch_02.jpg

CLICK HERE

Geez! So many of those toys are SO expensive! Is it the kids' wishlist or Toys R Us's wishlist, hoping you spend everything you own this year?

I have heard about Luvabella. Supposed to be big, but she looks so creepy to me. I'm so glad that my daughter is too old for dolls. I wouldn't want that in the house.

• 4 weeks later...

Mine too. I refuse to pay that. Baby Alive it is

I actually got lucky and purchased it from TRU. I just returned it Saturday because after talking to her I found out that she REALLY wants a silicone baby. Well, I found the next best thing and will be ordering her a Real Touch vinyl doll. It’s $140, but they offer it in 4 monthly payments and they ship it after the first payment. The sales lady at TRU was like you’re returning this? Do you know this is a hot toy this year lol

I was casually looking that those Fingerlings for my nieces but I couldn't find them anywhere. Everyone has Hatchimals this year though! (PS. They are $59.99 at BJ's if you're looking!) I was looking at those L.O.L. Surprise balls, but I don't know if my nieces would be into them. They are ages 7-11.

I was casually looking that those Fingerlings for my nieces but I couldn't find them anywhere. Everyone has Hatchimals this year though! (PS. They are $59.99 at BJ's if you're looking!) I was looking at those L.O.L. Surprise balls, but I don't know if my nieces would be into them. They are ages 7-11.

DD7 is a young 7 (9/27/10) but she is all about the LOL Surprise Dolls. There’s a YouTube channel she watches where they act out skits with the various dolls, etc. The small ones are ridiculously hard to find in my area. I have already ordered the LOL Big Surprise Set and I am happy to say that it is already in the holiday closet. I watched an unboxing on you tube and I know that she is going to be thrilled come Christmas morning.

• Like 1

Well I may have been right people here are already jacking up the pricesattachicon.gifImageUploadedByGottaDeal1504733260.385655.jpg

I managed to snag one at Walmart last week. It was $14.98, and when I checked eBay there were some going for $35. I'm gonna sit on mine a couple of weeks and try to turn a profit on eBay. ;)

I managed to get a Hatchimal last year and listed it on Facebook and got REAMED by some people. They were shocked that I'd try to sell it for more than I paid..sorry, don't like it? Don't buy it ;)

I managed to snag one at Walmart last week. It was $14.98, and when I checked eBay there were some going for $35. I'm gonna sit on mine a couple of weeks and try to turn a profit on eBay. ;)

I managed to get a Hatchimal last year and listed it on Facebook and got REAMED by some people. They were shocked that I'd try to sell it for more than I paid..sorry, don't like it? Don't buy it ;)

I got a lot of flack when I posted a Hatchimal on a local site last year. A few thought that I should give it to them since they needed it more than me. Um, no. I spend a few hundred dollars every year on charity Christmas gifts as it is. I bought it with good intentions. My daughter just didn't want it. The kicker was that I wasn't even selling it! I was offering it as a trade. I eventually got a decent lawn mower for it. Nothing special and it was old but in good condition. I feel it was a very fair trade, but some people don't think things are fair unless they get something out of it. 

I got a lot of flack when I posted a Hatchimal on a local site last year. A few thought that I should give it to them since they needed it more than me. Um, no. I spend a few hundred dollars every year on charity Christmas gifts as it is. I bought it with good intentions. My daughter just didn't want it. The kicker was that I wasn't even selling it! I was offering it as a trade. I eventually got a decent lawn mower for it. Nothing special and it was old but in good condition. I feel it was a very fair trade, but some people don't think things are fair unless they get something out of it. 

Exactly. I had people saying I should donate it and others asking how I could sleep at night. I listed it for over the price I paid, but much less than eBay or Amazon. I stood in line for a couple of hours to get it. I ended up selling it for less that I originally asked, but still made a little bit extra. Then people were saying I should donate the money..they have no idea what I do with extra money I get..maybe I already do!

I managed to get a SNES from a local GameStop. I was pleasantly surprised to walk in at store opening with maybe 5 people ahead of me and get one. Luck was on my side last year with the NES as I was able to secure one online from Best Buy.

Great!!! I am still in the hunt. Hoping there will be a lot out on BF