What are the hot toys for this Christmas?

Gloey

Unless they manufacture a lot more than they did the NES version last year, the Nintendo SNES Classic should be a hot item this year.

Very true, my guess is they try to keep it limited edition again. All the nostalgia, I read last week Atari is designing a new console again, supposed to be a mix of new and old school games. Not a lot of info on it or when it will be out though.

• 3 weeks later...

I didn't know what fingerlings were, so I looked them up.  They're really cute, but is it me or are they really expensive for what they are? (There is a really good chance I'm just really out of touch :)).

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k499/ts1852/fingerling_2.jpeg

I picked up a Nintendo Switch already. They never seem to be in stock so I hunted one down. I'm not going through what I had to last year with the Hatchimal and NES! [emoji23]

Ya I have been trying to track one down for my daughter. Can't seem to catch it in stock.

I didn't know what fingerlings were, so I looked them up. They're really cute, but is it me or are they really expensive for what they are? (There is a really good chance I'm just really out of touch :)).

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k499/ts1852/fingerling_2.jpeg

Not cheap but not too terribly bad either I think they are about average priced.they were 14.98 at Walmart

Not sure if I would have paid $26 but yet again I paid $50 for that dumb hatchimals last year that is now just sitting in a drawer

I wound up trading my Hatchimal for a lawn mower right before Christmas. I thought my daughter would love it, but no. I heard a lot of them never hatched, so I hope the person I traded with didn't have problems.

I had to look up the fingerlings, too. I can see those being popular. I think I will try to buy one for my niece's birthday next week and avoid the hassle.

I was just reading that the huge thing this year is going to be the new Teddy Ruxpin. He is all tech'd up and looks to be about $100 right now from what I saw on Amazon.

Won't be on my list maybe if my kids were younger. When they were younger I wished I still had mine thiugh

• Like 1

Won't be on my list maybe if my kids were younger. When they were younger I wished I still had mine thiugh

Appears it can play music and all that stuff LCD Screen Eyes Bluetooth, App for phones. Too funny. Looks neat and is probably the big thing for people with little kids. Hope my daughter doesn't hear about it and want it. :sidesplit

• Like 1

I was just reading that the huge thing this year is going to be the new Teddy Ruxpin. He is all tech'd up and looks to be about $100 right now from what I saw on Amazon.

Oh goodness, Teddy Ruxpin.  I was 15/16 when the original Teddy appeared and I remember that thing freaking me out every time I saw a commercial.  :) 

• Like 1

Oh goodness, Teddy Ruxpin.  I was 15/16 when the original Teddy appeared and I remember that thing freaking me out every time I saw a commercial.  :)

Ya it was kind of creepy, I think someone will end up hacking the new one and make it even creepier lol.