QVC Today's Special Value - Kris Kringle drawstring gift bags

Bopeep

If you love buying Christmas gifts, but hate wrapping them (Like me!), these drawstring gift bags are awesome.  I was iffy about them before I bought them last year, because so many of them were small bags. I used every single one of them.  This year, there aren't as many smalls, so that's cool.  http://www.qvc.com/Kringle-Express-72pc-Gift-Bag-Set-wCustomer-Request-Larger-Bags-and-Tags.product.H211800.html?sc=TSV&UDC=TSV&MSG=TSV_OTO_INSTOCK

• Like 1

I just got the chance today to check out all that QVC is offering this month for their Christmas specials.  So far I've bought a 32 individual rounds of different cheesecaks that won't be delivered til December, but I think they will be perfect for holiday meals that I'll have to host this year.  I already have a 3 tier plate set that they will look great on.  I also bought the 2 Philosophy shower gels that are 32 oz for christmas gifts this year.  That was the best deal I've found on there.  The price was $41 for both shower gels and thats a great price for philosophy in that size.

I broke down and bought a tin of Harry London chocolates, to be delivered in December, this weekend.  Also ordered some Mrs. Prindables apples.  Of course, my intention is to use it all in gifts, but we will see. LOL

• Like 1

I broke down and bought a tin of Harry London chocolates, to be delivered in December, this weekend.  Also ordered some Mrs. Prindables apples.  Of course, my intention is to use it all in gifts, but we will see. LOL

Sign me up for one of the apples. They are delicious  :yay:

• Like 1