DEAD! Tomorrow's Dell Coupons

Brad

Just a heads up that there will be some new Dell coupons tomorrow:

$25 off $250 in Electronics & Accessories

30% off Dimension Desktops $999 and up

40% off Dimension Desktops $2499 and up

The $25 coupon is unique because the minimum $250 amount is lower that it usually is. The 40% off Dimension coupon could be a huge discount. Configure your dream system with a huge LCD :)

Coupon codes will appear at 8am CST tomorrow morning :)

Most of their laptop (and desktop?) promotions (rebates, upgrades, etc...) end today, so it'll be interesting to see what they come out with tomorrow to combine with the coupons.

These kinds of deals will continue until the end of the month as it's the end of Dell's fiscal quarter, so it'll be an interesting 2-3 weeks :)

Don't be surprised if they bring back the $500 coupon for a few more hours :)

question not related to the coupons but to Dell. I use to hear alot of bad things about Dell computers. More on their desktops than the laptops. Like they ship them without the parts or they often go bad in a month. What are you guys experience with them if any?

I would definately buy one because this 1ghz Athlon is starting to slow up on me for some programs.

question not related to the coupons but to Dell. I use to hear alot of bad things about Dell computers. More on their desktops than the laptops. Like they ship them without the parts or they often go bad in a month. What are you guys experience with them if any?

I would definately buy one because this 1ghz Athlon is starting to slow up on me for some programs.

Thank you for asking your question.

I love it when consumers are informed and get a good deal which is what GottaDeal.com is all about :)

Personally I have owned 8 Dell desktops, my first was purchased October 2000. It was a Dell Dimension 4100 (P3/866) which still runs like a champ. Why have I owned 8 Dell desktops? Because lately they are INCREDIBLY CHEAP. I have a brand new Dell PowerEdge 400SC server sitting in my kitchen, it's been there for 2 months. $298 after rebate with free shipping was just too good to pass up. Yes it's in the kitchen, which annoys the wife.

The desktops have always worked just fine for me, they are asthetically pleasing to look at, QUIET, and reliable. Dell's support isn't perfect but they are available 24/7 via the phone.

Definitely buy a Dell, look at the 4600 which is the best bargain.

Among the hardcore PC users (mostly gamers) Dell is looked down upon, but if you ask a hardcore user what system they recommend to their family & friends so they don't have to give free tech support, Dell usually gets the nod...

One thing I'm impressed with is that their systems are VERY quiet, there's some serious airflow/cooling engineering going on to accomplish that.

I find it really disturbing that you've owned 8 computers in 4 years, and that's only desktops Rossman.

LOL. I built my first PC in 2000 and have continuously upgraded parts and I think only the floppy drive remains now from the original version, yet I still consider it the same computer.

hmm i need a new computer. the 40% off sound nice! anyone know how long the coupons are valid? I have some stuff on my dell account i need to finish paying for.

The 40% and 30% coupons ended last night. There is a 15% off coupon good this weekend, but not much else. You're better off waiting for next week's deals.

ahhh! POOP!

bummer. we need a new computer and was hopeing to get this deal.

LOL. I built my first PC in 2000 and have continuously upgraded parts and I think only the floppy drive remains now from the original version, yet I still consider it the same computer.

Heh, same here basically, except I considered it to be a new computer when I changed my case at the same time as my motherboard and processor. All that's left of my original computer is my floppy drive.

waggy,

Bad news.

As Brad stated the 30% and 40% off Dell Home coupons expired yesterday 10/14.

The 40% required a minimum purchase of $2499 and 30% was $999+.

Hot Deals thread

yeah missed it.

My wife just said i can order a new computer. figured i would use my Dell account since it don't pay interest for a few months. Not to mention i wont have $900 cash to upgrade my computer for a few months.

heh i have $1300 sitting in my dell account i can use! ahh!

waggy, the next time another "worthy" Dell coupon is released I'll let you know :)

heh hope its quick!

my wife's laptop is starting to die. its screen will go out for no reason every now and then.

waggy, the next time another "worthy" Dell coupon is released I'll let you know :)

Heh, let me know too.

Is there a mailling list or osmething for REALLY hot deals like that one you got in on?

I'm honestly only really interested in those

Heh, let me know too.

Is there a mailling list or osmething for REALLY hot deals like that one you got in on?

I'm honestly only really interested in those

They are all posted here, you just have to check the forum at least twice a day.

Morning and afternoon are good times as some specials only last a few hours.

They are all posted here, you just have to check the forum at least twice a day.

Morning and afternoon are good times as some specials only last a few hours.

just twice a day? hmm i think i can handle that... :tongue1:

I usually post a big batch of deals every morning between 7-9am CST, so if you check at 9am, you should see most of them. then i'll add more throughout the day as they are found. you can also subscribe to the daily deal update which will e-mail you the deals at your choice of 3 times every day. Some people sign up for all 3 times so they never miss anything.

heh hope its quick!

my wife's laptop is starting to die. its screen will go out for no reason every now and then.

Semi-OT but I had an old laptop my first (only?) semester in collage (BW even) and I was working on a geography paper (group paper so it was only 1/4 of the whole thing) and my damn screen blacked out on me! Thankfully my freshman HS computer class didn't believe in having Meeses so I knew the shortcuts to get the darn thing saved onto disk even though I couldn't see a damn thing. :curse:

• 1 month later...

Ok, you had me all excited seeing this post in bold since I know that the current 20% coupon on laptops ends today. Only to open the thread and find out it was from months ago! :shock::bigcry:

Soooooo....you guys have any inside scoop on any codes that might be put out tomorrow...Dec. 9th? I need a new laptop and Im hoping that Dell wants to put out a big sale to get the last of their christmas shoppers in. :)