Walgreens-FREE Advil Multi-Symptom Cold / Allergy Sinus

JazzMama

Through 3/18/06, Walgreens weekly ad has a store coupon for 10-ct Advil Multi-Symptom Cold / Allergy Sinus for $1.99 (limit 2)

Now, if you're like me, you probably have a few $2 manufacturer's coupon lying around. You can combine store/manufacturer's coupons at Walgreens, which equals a fee item.

Even if you don't have any manufacturer's coupons, the boxes that I bought had a $1 coupon on the box, so even for $0.99 it's still not a bad deal.

EDITED - here's a link for a $2 coupon. You may want to check with your local Walgreens first to make sure they honor Internet coupons.

http://www.advil.com/listguide.asp

Got two boxes at Walgreens (lumberton, Tx). And got .02 cent back. I used the Walgreens cpn and two $2.00 off mfc. My boxes did not have peelie on them. Pharmactist said I could only get two boxes today and would have to get two more tomorrow. Maybe hubby will come with me and we can both get two. Thanks for post and coupon link!

I was reading your post and thought what a great deal but when I went through my Walgreen's ad I couldn't find it.

I checked out the AR area ad at Walgreens.com and found the Advil ad was replaced in the MN/WI ad with a Chloraseptic Spray. I was bummed I couldn't get them for free.

I decided to go Walgreens with my 2 coupons since .99 is still a good deal. Once at Walgreens, the the pharmacist said he didn't think he could accept a coupon for a controlled substance. I kindly got the assistant manager to accept the coupons.

I had to work for this great deal!

I was reading your post and thought what a great deal but when I went through my Walgreen's ad I couldn't find it.

I checked out the AR area ad at Walgreens.com and found the Advil ad was replaced in the MN/WI ad with a Chloraseptic Spray. I was bummed I couldn't get them for free.

I decided to go Walgreens with my 2 coupons since .99 is still a good deal. Once at Walgreens, the the pharmacist said he didn't think he could accept a coupon for a controlled substance. I kindly got the assistant manager to accept the coupons.

I had to work for this great deal!

They must have changed it in IL too, I couldn't find it either. I went to Walgreens twice and kept looking through the ad papers and the rebate ad book. It wasn't even on sale here for $2.99, I would have bought it for .99. At least now I know I that I'm not losing my mind!

Which 2 items are on sale only this week?

My goal is to figure out ALL of the deals & coupons this week before I go to Walgreens so that I only have to make 1 trip instead of 2 or 3, even though I live very, very close to a Walgreens and another is not too far away either.

I forgot to add that the orajel advanced tooth desensitizer is free after rebate - at $4.99 but also on the box there is a separate rebate that says save $5 mail in rebate - which has nothing to do with walgreens monthly rebates. Not only do you get it for free but they pay you 5 bucks to take this home!